Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jburesh1388

HAVE: rose bushes and lavander

jburesh1388
18 years ago

Anyone interested in either? I can bring them to either bonney lake or shoreline if someone is interested. I can also bring lots of pots.

Wants: sea holly, trillium, purple salvia, silver mound artemisia, gold hostas, lamium, fushia, roma tomato plants, hot pepper, or bell pepper plants, anything else really, tempt me!

Comments (9)

• bejoy_gw
    18 years ago

Hi...I have a Salvia..labeled Salvia nemorosa 'Ostfriesland' ....and I am sure I can find a start around here someplace if you are interested.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange list

• Poochella
    18 years ago

Jburesh, I have three kinds of lamium; two of which I consider fairly obnoxious pests in my yard. You are welcome to ALL of those and a start of the more well-behaved Lamium 'Golden Anniversary' if you wish. It would go great with a golden/light green hosta!

Still working on tubers.... FYI it is very doubtful I will have many to share, so sorry.

• franswindowbox
    18 years ago

HI Jacqueline,
    I would love some lavender / I'm looking for french in white, and purple, also looking for munstead? let me know , thanx Frani

• jburesh1388
    Original Author
    18 years ago

bejoy and pooch, thanks so much! Those sound wonderful. The lavender is gone, but the roses are still available. The rose types are Mirandy and Miss All American Beauty.

I'll also have cornflower and arugula seedlings, and a funny little sedum like plant that came as a volunteer in a trade last year.Oh, and I have some asiatic lily bublets for 'black bird'. It is a nice dark red.

No worries about the tubers pooch. I got a bunch of unknown ones at the spring green elephant. I know yours got hit hard from your post at DG. :( so sorry.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

Hi Jacqueline,
    I'd love your Miss All American Beauty rose if you don't get a better offer! I am bringing you some lamium starts. I dont have any purple salvia, but I do have a pretty blue salvia called 'Cobalt' I have started from seed. I can bring you some of those if you like. I am hoping to have a lot of other seedlings, but will have to wait til a bit closer to post that list.

• bejoy_gw
    18 years ago

Hi ....I have your name on the Salvia. See you at the Swap. Bejoy

• jburesh1388
    Original Author
    18 years ago

bejoy,
    i have some purple clematis seeds from my husbands grandmother's plant, as well as poppy seeds, red, and a mix of white/pink/rose. I'll also probably have some asiatic lily bublets.

thanks!

• bejoy_gw
    18 years ago

AH!!! ..Thanks!.....You caught my attention with the Lily bublets..are they the Asiatic Black Bird you mentioned earlier? I really don't NEED anything..BUT..????
    *G* I am still working on my list to share. I really need to do more digging and potting. Bejoy

• jburesh1388
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Yes, bejoy. They would be the black bird. Which swap shall I bring them too? I'm going to both.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio