Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patrick888_gw

HAVE: Many, many thanks for the Brinnon Trade!

Patrick888
19 years ago

First of all, the biggest thanks to Elaine & Jerome for all the work involved in hosting the Brinnon swap and for turning us all loose on your beautiful property..it was a wonderful setting for our great day.

Thanks also to all the GardenWebbers who attended and shared their many plants, not to mention the fabulous food. Who could have asked for a better pot luck meal?!

(And speaking of the food, my friend Carol & I would both love the recipe for the cheesy potato casserole with corn-flake topping...please?!)

Thanks too, to those who've contributed plants for the LeeAnna Darby Memorial Plant Sale, scheduled for May 21 in North Seattle. More donated plant material, garden art, etc., will be gratefully accepted...plus we'd love see your smiling faces at the sale! More details will be forthcoming on GardenWeb in the near future.

Hope everyone got your prized trades home successfully. I'm happy to report all my plants made the 100-mile trip in great shape...I must give credit to KellieD for teaching me how to "pack it in there"! She'd have done it in half the time, but I patiently arranged it all to fit and be protected from the wind.

See Y'all!

Patrick

Comment (1)