Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michelelee_gw

WANTED: Which swap will you attend??

michelelee
17 years ago

I am getting confused over who is going to be where and what to bring where.

I wondered if everyone would post here and state which swap they will be attending, it would be soooo helpful.

I will be attending both swaps.

Thank you! Michele

Comments (14)

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Michele, I have a pretrade arranged with you. I will be at the Bonney Lake trade. I will be bringing you Hyperion and creeping phlox for your Androsace seedlings. See you next month. Karen

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Hi Michele,
    I will be at the Bonney Lake trade as well.
    Teresa

• doublemom
    17 years ago

Bonney Lake for sure (I'd better be there since it'll be at my place LOL!) I'm also going to try to make it to the Shoreline trade, the more the merrier IMO.

I have Carex 'Toffee Twist',Brunnera Jack Frost/Silver Wings, Omphalodes 'Elfenauge', Heuchera seedlings, and Digitalis lutea seedlings for you.

I have you listed as bringing me Geranium Purple Haze, Formosa lily, and Digitalis thaspi.

I sure hope I have these listed for the right Michele, I think there are two Michele's coming to the trade :)

Andi

• ccckoball
    17 years ago

Hi Michelle,if you are the Michelle wanting the dracunculus vulgaris, I will take some to the shoreline swap for you, in hopes that you can swap for some aquatics.craig

• Doris_J
    17 years ago

Both for me.

• elaine8_gw
    17 years ago

I'm going to the Bonney Lake trade.
    For you. Lysimachia punctata "Alexander', Iris Pseudacorus, Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon' and Rudbeckia. Did I forget anything?
    Elaine

• jburesh1388
    17 years ago

I'll be going to both as well. You are going to bring some sweet woodruff for me, but haven't yet told me what you would like in return.

Thanks Michelle!

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Both for me Michelle. My lists are getting confusing too. Hopefully I have everything down that I'm bringing you, and if you have more let me know.

For you: Carex Frosty Curls, Bergenia, Lamium, Geranium Macrorrhizum, fried egg flower (limnanthes)..seems like there should be more on here..What else?

For me: Various seedlings?, Pulsatilla vulgaris, digitalis burgandy flecks, MG Flaked if you have some...I read you lost most of yours and btw..so have I, Geranium Purple Haze, phlox, sedum?, Fern?, Chocolate Joe Pye Weed...that seems like way more than what I'm bringing you. Gotta be something else I can bring ya.

Anyways..looking forward to it. I am also potting up lots of seedlings. So far Italian white sunflower, Double Dandy sunflower, a pretty light pink cosmos with a white center, red/yellow marigolds..more to come.

• michelelee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks everyone. I had my trades down ok, I was just not sure who was going to which swap. I want to make sure I bring the right plants to the right place.

Thanks Andi, I knew where you would be, lol.

ccckoball, wrong Michele. I have only one 'l' The other Michelle has 2.

Thanks everyone. I will arrange my plants accordingly to site. Michele

• franswindowbox
    17 years ago

Hey Michele:
    I'll also be @ the Bonnie Lake trade you and I had arranged a trade of my ginger,bleeding heart,and agapodium for your (couple of large ferns),digitalis, and blackberry lily. Hope thats all good see you in acouple of weeks, Thanx Frani.

• barbe_wa
    17 years ago

We will be at the Bonney Lake trade and the Portland trade this weekend. I sure wish we could make the Shoreline trade but my sister-in-law is having heart surgery that Friday so we have to pass on it this year.

• plantknitter
    17 years ago

Bonny Lake for sure,
    most likely Shoreline, too.

PNWJudy

• lauraann
    17 years ago

I wanted to attend both but might only make the Bonney Lake.
    Laura

• bejoy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi Michele..Just returned home so just read your post. *G*

I plan to be at both.

I have you down for Borgig daylily, Saxifraga, Lamium, Sisyrinchium crassula californicum. Did I miss anything? Planned on bringing them to the first swap for you at Shoreline. OK?

Loving this great day..gardening day for sure. *G*

See you very soon..*G*

Bejoy (Marie)

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner