Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doublemom

WANTED: Pot Luck Signup for Bonney Lake Trade

doublemom
18 years ago

Hi Everyone - Please sign up here for what you will be bringing for potluck to the Bonney Lake trade. I hate to do "A-M bring this, N-Z bring that" and force people to bring something they might not want to. I'm hoping that by everyone just listing here what you'll be bringing, we can avoid too many duplicates and end up with a good variety for the potluck.

I'll have utensils, plates, bowls, napkins, cups, ice, etc. I'm sure my girls will spend the day before baking goodies and kicking me out of the kitchen.

Thanks everyone!!! Hopefully the weather will hold out for us :)

Andi

Comments (29)

• treepalm
    18 years ago

I'll be bringing a main dish and a dessert. I have lots of allergies and this way I make sure I have things that I can eat.
    Teresa

• michelelee
    18 years ago

I will bring a Broccoli salad and a small dessert. Michele

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

I'll bring baked Chicken strips with BBQ sauce.
    Elaine

• kitty32_z8
    18 years ago

Well... I will bring plenty of deviled eggs, hehehe.
    Kathy

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

Kathy,
    I love your deviled eggs! I'll be the first one in line. Tell your girls (hens) they're making a lot of gardeners happy. Thank you for bringing them.
    Elaine

• natureboy77
    18 years ago

I will make BBQ Beans and bring some homemade country wines. See Ya there :)

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

mmm, I love deviled eggs!!!! and homemade wine sounds wonderful.

I'll bring a roasting pan, of chicken, pototaoes, italian sausage seasoned with rosemary and balsamic vinegar. It is my favorite!

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

Hey Kitty!
    Do you have any baby chicks?
    I would love to get two pullets this summer. I can't believe my 10 year old hen is still going strong, but she can't last forever.....

Judy

Oh, the potluck...I'll check the list the day before and bring something that seems to be lacking on the menu.

• drtdgr
    18 years ago

I'll bring a fruit salad. See everyone there! Susan

• hostaguy
    18 years ago

I'll bring a Side Dish and a Dessert! See you'all!

• franswindowbox
    18 years ago

Should I bring quiche or hotwings?

• elaine8_gw
    18 years ago

Hi Fran,
    My vote is for hot wings.
    Thanks, Elaine

• franswindowbox
    18 years ago

Thanx Elaine ! Anyone else ?

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

I vote for hotwings too!

• kitty32_z8
    18 years ago

Fran,
    hot wings here!
    Kathy

• lauraann
    18 years ago

If it's hotwings my husband will come too!
    I'll be bringing some sort of savory pastries.
    Laura

• franswindowbox
    18 years ago

I guess hot wings it is!!!

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

I'll bring potato salad and rocky road bars. Karen

• CathyJ
    17 years ago

Lately, I can't seem to get enough of cucumbers in sour cream. So, unless I get sick of them before the swap, I guess I will be bringing those! Otherwise, I'll bring something in a similar vein, i.e., salad-like.

Cathy

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Trying to see what we are lacking...looks like we are going to have a feast!!!! I will definitely bring a dessert of some kind and probably a hot side dish like broccoli casserole..but still thinking. If I get otherwise inspired between now and then it might change.

• Patrick888
    17 years ago

I'm waiting to find out whether I'm getting off work that afternoon...that will determine whether I need to bring something I can leave behind & rush off to work, or if I'll be able to stay longer & therefore could bring a container I'll want to bring home with me.

Patrick

• andreab
    17 years ago

I'll bring veggie chilli and cornbread. Looking forward to it!

• treepalm
    17 years ago

My Mom is coming as well, I don't know what she will bring.

• barbe_wa
    17 years ago

I'm planning on bringing a corn casserole and something else but I'm not sure what yet.

• Patrick888
    17 years ago

OK...I do have the day off (yippee) and have reviewed the food list (such a nice spread we're going to have!). I'm going to add a macaroni salad and will pick up a couple of large bottles of cola...NON-DIET...the "real thing".

If any others are wondering what to bring, maybe more soft drinks and chips/dips or raw veggies and dip.

On a side note, what's with this Severe Thunderstorm Watch we're under right now??!! I received an emailed weather advisory and it looked like almost every county in the state is included. Guess I'd better turn on the tv. Let's get this out of our way today and have good weather tomorrow!

Patrick

• doublemom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'll have bottled water, a variety of Snapple flavors, and something for the adults who want a bit more... I'll probably pick up some soda today too.

Andi

• kitty32_z8
    17 years ago

I'll pick up a bag of chips and 1/2 rack of off brand root beer or creme soda. I will still be bringing the deviled eggs.
    Patrick- Glad you were able to get the day off. I hope that weather holds up I am still pulling dahlias!
    Gots my fingers crossed for good weather tommorow.
    Andi- How are you on seating? Do you need chairs?

Kathy

• doublemom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Kara is making a chocolate marble cheesecake as we speak, and later she'll make a dip that's good for both veggies and chips. I have Snapple (a variety of flavors), iced tea, bottles of water, Diet Pepsi, 7-Up, a couple of kinds of beer, and a variety of Smirnoff Twisted (yum!).

As for chairs, we have four folding camping chairs, four patio chairs, and two benches that can each seat a couple of people. If anyone feels like bringing an extra chair or two, that would be great. We can always scrounge some off of our neighbors if we run short.

Looks like hopefully the weather will hold for us. Yay!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Andi

• garden_of_mu
    17 years ago

CathyJ - So glad to see you are coming!!! That just makes my whole day. =) I made a delicious chicken and mushroom pesto pasta to bring. Can't wait to see everyone.

Mike

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor