Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bejoy_gw

HAVE: very important olympia plant trade information

bejoy_gw
14 years ago

Tammy's computer is down so I am relaying this information for her.

There has been such wonderful ...and quite unexpected...response to the Olympic plant trade this spring... that we have run into a slight problem. Nothing we gardeners can't handle though.

So many people ..online and offline...have expressed an interest in attending this trade that the Sunwood Lakes parking lot will be insufficient for all the expected vehicles. Therefore....we are moving the trade from the Sunwood Lakes Community center to the Sunwood Lakes ball park...located just a bit further into the subdivision ..and ...where there is lots of room. (Directions near the end of this information).

We do still intend to have a potluck... though it may be more in the line of a picnic...that of course will be up to each of you. Tammy and I will bring the coffee (bless Starbucks) and the cold drinks...as well as cups, utensils and plates. We will also bring a foldable table for the food...and several chairs if we remember.

However...chairs will be in short supply ..NO facilities at this ball park..so you might want to pop one in the car with you...or not..?

We are so very delighted that there has been so much unexpected interest in this trade..and will do our best to find a better place to have the Olympia plant trade next time. For sure we really want to keep a plant trade in the Olympia area. If anyone has any ideas, please, contact Bejoy2...(Tammy).

One last thought. As there are no facilities at the ball park..anyone needing or wanting a restroom break...you can stop at the community center. There is a rest room on the outside of the community building. Since we had to move we gave up the community center to others...so really not allowed in the building ..since others now have rented it. It is a really busy spot.

NOW...Tammy posted directions within her original post so I will not repeat them here. But..when you come to the end of her directions ..with the community center dead in front of you......just turn right and follow the road around the subdivision until you come to the ball park..not that far. It will be on your left. There will be someone there to direct you to the best spot to unload.

We do apologize..but truthfully..we are so delighted ..and greatly surprised that so many have expressed an interest in attending this plant trade.

I will post the directions in their entirely in another post.

Thanks everyone! If you have any questions..just post them here. I will relay any needed to Tammy and will respond to those that I can.

See you soon..and I am excited..so excited. hehe

Bejoy (Marie)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor