Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Hellebore Babies

Posted by Doris_J Z8 WA (My Page) on
Mon, May 30, 05 at 1:11

I have Hellebore babies for Andi's trade next weekend. I don't need anything for them, but I only want to bring them if someone wants them. I just dug and potted them today. These are seedlings from my giant Heronswood picotee Hellebore. Here's what Mama looks like:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hellebore Babies

Oh Doris.....
He he he. I would be interested in a couple. Or I am willing to wait for seeds when they come around.
PLMK,
Kathy

o

How about if I bring you three for sure, or all of them if no one else speaks up?

o

Me me!!!
(from Ohio!)Please save a baby for me. You and Kellie D are making me wish I had stayed home for Andi's trade.
I will figure out a way to get them from you.

-Shilpa

o

I'll pot up some for you, Shilpa, don't worry!

o

If there are any left I would love one. If they are all gone I understand :-) Thanks so much,
Susan

o

I'll make sure there's one for you, Susan!

o

I'd love to have just one or two if you have any left... :)

Andi

o

I'll wait for next years crop!! ;)

o

Yes, ma'ams!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here