Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: for Bonney Lake,

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Mon, May 1, 06 at 2:12

I'm raising my garden beds and would like to soften the walls with plants that will drape over the edges, but not take over the garden for full sun. Any suggestions that you can trade me?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: for Bonney Lake,

I have a phlox subulata in a pale lavender. Mine creeps over the raised rock area.

o

I can bring you some wooly thyme if you don't aleady have some. Let me know..I already have some potted up.

o

Thanks! I would like some of each.

Elaine, I'll go see what kind of violets I can find for you.

Susan, did you find any calla lilies yet?

o

Hi Teresa, I am bringing a small trade of Saponaria ocymoides. Would you like it? Michele

o

Yes, thanks, Michele. I emailed you.
Teresa

o

I think I might be getting a white Calla at Shoreline, but I can always use more. Would you like the Wooly Thyme? My dog really likes it for some reason! Need to get the pots out of here haha.

o

Thanks Susan, I would like some Wooly thyme. I can bring you a white calla and I will check on the other colors and see if I have any extra. I don't know what color they are, as some of them didn't winter over and I didn't get them labelled.
Teresa

o

Sounds great Teresa. Color doesn't really matter to me. I like surprises!

Been thinking about you this week. The geranium macrorrhizum you gave me (that I divided into many many plants) is beginning to bloom for the first time. Such a nice rich shade of pink! I love it.

o

Teresa
Could you use some Silene maritima 'RobinWhite Breast', or do you already have some?

o

Plantknitter, I would love some! What can I bring you? I just potted up some silene laciniata-Jack Flash that I started from seed. They are very small, but I could bring you one.
Thanks,
Teresa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here