Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barbe_wa

HAVE: Have for Kelso/Longview swap

barbe_wa
12 years ago

Here's a partial list of what I have to trade or give away:

Achillea (Yarrow, mauve)

Alchemilla mollis (Lady's Mantle, seedlings)

Asclepias speciosa (Showy Milkweed)

Astrantia major (Masterwort)

Celandine Poppy (1 only)

Clematis tangutica (Radar Love, seedlings)

Cotoneaster, upright (1 only)

Crazy Daisy (2 large pots)

Dianthus

Eryngium alpinum (Blue Sea Holly)

Hen & Chicks

Hesperis matronalis (Evening Dame's Rocket)

Hieracium spilophaeum (Spotted Hawkweed, Leopard, not one of the forbidden, but it will still have to be deadheaded to keep it from spreading)

Iris, Siberian (or Japanese?)

Lavendula angustifolia

Liatris spicata (1 only)

Lupinus polyphyllus (Lupine, Russell's Hybrids)

Lupinus x hybridus (Lupine, Tutti Frutti)

Lychnis chalcedonica (Maltese Cross, may be the salmon-colored one)

Lychnis coronaria (Rose Campion)

Potentilla, Melton Fire (cinquefoil)

Santolina (2 only)

Scabiosa columbaria (Light blue)

Sedum (various)

Sedum, Autumn Joy (1 only)

Strawberries (unknown variety, could be Hood or alpine Golden Alexander)

Tanacetum coccinum (Painted Daisy, Robinson's Mix)

Viola (Johnny Jump-ups)

HERBS

Catnip, 6 Hills, giant lavender bloom

Chives

Germander

Lemon Balm

Lime thyme

Sweet cicely

Oregano, golden

Oregano, Greek

Thyme (unknown variety)

Lemon thyme, variegated

Valerian

Comments (13)

• bejoy_gw
    12 years ago

Hi Barb...Really nice list.

As you know Tammy can not get off work..but I am coming and bringing my friend. I have the Potentilla X tonguel set aside for you..and Tammy has identified one of the unknown ferns as Christmas fern( polystichum acrostrichoides). AND..I do have an extra Adiantum pedatum five-fingered maidenhair fern that I will bring for Don.
    _____
    From your list could I trade for the following?
    ..Lychnis chalcedonica (Maltese Cross,maybe salmon colored)
    ..Lupinus x hybridus (Lupine, Tutti Frutti)
    ..Tanacetum coccinum (Painted Daisy, Robinson's Mix)
    ..Viola (Johnny Jump-ups)

My list is not yet finsihed..but soon!
    Marie

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm so happy you can make it, Marie, even if Tammy can't. I'll mark those for you. We're looking forward to seeing you.

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I dug a lot of crocosmia "Lucifer", golden hops and common chives today to add to my list. I still have a lot of things to go, and if I don't get them dug before the swap, I have shovels for anyone who wants to use them.

• treepalm
    12 years ago

Hi Barb,
    Could you save me these?
    Lupinus polyphyllus (Lupine, Russell's Hybrids)
    Lupinus x hybridus (Lupine, Tutti Frutti)
    Scabiosa columbaria
    I dug the peach lungwort for you that we talked about last trade. I put up a small trade list and will be adding more, including false lily of the valley. Let me know if anything looks interesting.
    Teresa

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Teresa, I'll be out there in the rain tomorrow marking those for you. I'm looking forward to that peach lungwort. If anybody needs a phone number - just in case you get lost - let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

• treepalm
    12 years ago

Hi Barb,
    Thanks! If you want more then one pot, I'll be glad to put them aside for you. I tried to put 3 plants to a pot.
    Teresa

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Update on what I have to trade: All the lupine and the viola are taken. I just potted up several castor bean plants, but I wouldn't advise anyone who has pets or children to take them. They are extremely poisonous. I also have some house plant starts rooted, but not potted yet. There will be more to come, weather willing!

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Update on what I have to trade: All the lupine and the viola are taken. I just potted up several castor bean plants, but I wouldn't advise anyone who has pets or children to take them. They are extremely poisonous. I also have some house plant starts rooted, but not potted yet. There will be more to come, weather willing!

• treepalm
    12 years ago

Hi Barb,
    I just posted some tomatoes. I'll do some more digging tomorrow. Is there anything you are looking for? I'm interested in some golden hops. How many are you expecting? Could I get your phone number? I want to make sure I get there!
    Teresa

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Barb,
    Teresa said she'd pick up plants for me since I can't come.

Potentilla, Melton Fire
    Scabiosa
    Hen & Chicks
    Astrantia major (Masterwort)
    Tanacetum coccinum (Painted Daisy, Robinson's Mix)
    several herbs: 6 Hills Giant Catnip, Germander (curly or tall), sweet cicely, any thymes

If you want more Sumner Grow I can ask Teresa if I can meet her just off the freeway as she goes south.

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Barb,

+ Crazy Daisy for James. He thinks they're cool & we have lots of space in the new border.

Corrine

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Corrine,
    I would like more Sumnner Grow, but there's no need to send it tomorrow. I'll get it at the GE in June. I'll see how many of those things I have left since some people have already arranged trades. I'm sure I have most of them - I usually have way too much of everything.

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

I'm sending SG w/ Teresa for you & Marie if she still has plants to trade. I will bring you more in June if you're able to come. :o) Corrine