Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sedum_gal

wanted: when is the next swap? :o)

sedum_gal
14 years ago

Hi---

I was out of town for the Olympia trade, and am wondering when and where the next one is...

I hope to find homes for some of my babies before the Nov. Green Elephant.

I'm in Greenlake/Wallingford area now, and would host, but I have a teeny tiny yard and very limited parking.

Anyone care to host a June swap? Anyone? Beuller?

~Lisa

Comments (15)

• plantknitter
    14 years ago

I might be up for it, with your help.
    If anyone wants one this direction (north Edmonds)

• andreab
    14 years ago

I missed the Olympia trade too & have several plants that need new homes! Edmonds would be great in June!!

• flowerfan2
    14 years ago

I missed the Olympia trade also. I would love to come. Keep us posted Judy. Karen

• sedum_gal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I would gladly help, Judy!
    Maybe a date towards the end of June? Let me know how this sounds---it would be great to see you and your lovely garden again. :o)

~Lisa

• keithruck
    14 years ago

I'm interested! I had also been looking for locations in Monroe and Everett in case there weren't any other trades scheduled in the area, so maybe that can be filed away for a future trade.

• plantknitter
    14 years ago

I'm waiting for confirmation on a class I'm supposed to attend one of those mid to late June Saturdays.
    So it will either be the 13th or 20th (hoping for the 20th for the trade) Will post as soon as I know.
    Judy

• plantknitter
    14 years ago

Ok, so it won't be either of those days--neither the 13 nor the 20th.

BUT IT CAN BE JUNE 27TH at my place in north Edmonds/ north Lynnwood/ south Mukilteo area.
    Specifically the Picnic point/ Norma beach area of unincorporated Snohomish county.

Either Lisa or I will send out specific directions to those who respond they are coming closer to the date.
    I should start another thread for folks to respond to.

PNWJudy aka plantknitter

• plantknitter
    14 years ago

just keeping this near the top near the plant trade post.

• slawless77
    14 years ago

Hope its not too late to join in?? North Edmonds is PERFECT for me, I am just a bit to the north of you! Would it be possible to get directions still? I will inventory what I have for trading. Thanks!

Stacy
    slawless77@hotmail.com

• sedum_gal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Not too late at all, Stacy---glad you can join us!
    I will forward you the directions to Judy's house shortly.
    It's a potluck, and I'm not sure what everyone else is bringing, but I plan on bringing a big salad.
    Let's hope the weather holds!

~Lisa

• bloomingflowers
    14 years ago

I would be interested in joining too (if it is not too late). Is the potluck and plant swap from 11:00am to 2:00pm?
    -Nidhi

• sedum_gal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Please join us, Nidhi!
    Yep, Saturday the 27th from 11:00--2:00. I'll email you directions.
    See you there!

~Lisa

• sedum_gal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Bloomingflowers, please email me so I can send you directions---there's no way to email you from your member page...
    Thanks!

~L

• bloomingflowers
    14 years ago

Lisa,
    Not sure if you received my email ... but in case you have not - please send me the directions at nidkapoor@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    -Nidhi

• sedum_gal
    Original Author
    14 years ago

On there way, Nidhi----
    Thanks!