Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Putting in New gardens: Will trade for chocolate!

Posted by pat_tea PNW VanWA (My Page) on
Wed, May 18, 11 at 16:31

Hi to all. I live in Kalama Washington and will be attending the Longview Exchange. I am putting in new gardens and don't yet have anything for trade. I will trade chocolate for any non invasive plant for sun or shade.

Let me know what you want, milk? dark? white?

Can't wait to meet you all!
Patti

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Putting in New gardens: Will trade for chocolate!

Patti,
Would you like a tall yellow daylily? I can dig some of my favorite. It is the earliest bloomer and blooms at the same time as coral bells, so they go nicely together.
I answered your question on my thread.
Teresa

o

Yes I would Teresa. Thank you. What kind of chocolate do you like? LOL!

o

Hi Patti,
I can only eat dark chocolate if it doesn't have milk in it, so don't worry about it. I'll take some if you have some, but don't go looking for it. I'm happy to pass on plants.
Thanks,
Teresa

o

Hi Patti,
I have a lot of plants to give you. Look at my trade list on another thread and check them for invasiveness. I try to warn people, but sometimes it gets by me. By the way, I prefer dark chocolate. :) I also just listed some things on a second thread. GardenWeb doesn't allow one to keep adding things indefinitely so I had to start a new one.

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade/give-away list

o

Hello Patti,
Nice to meet you today. The native plant that I put in with the daylilies is a fringe cup. The trillium is trillium grandiflorum. Here's a website that shows them: http://www.absolutemichigan.com/dig/michigan/michigan-plants-trillium/
Have fun planting,
Teresa

o

Thank you Teresa. I enjoyed meeting you too. I can't wait to get up in my forest and start planting. I love my wooded area. . . cool, green and shady. I got an idea from Don when he was showing me his woodlands yesterday. He is growing a climbing hydrangea on a fallen log. It looks so pretty. I have a fallen log and I have a climbing hydrangea in a pot. All in all it was a wonderful day.

o

I will have lots of plants to give away at the Olympia Fall Plant Trade. It's set for Sept 17 at 10:00 AM. The address is 8001-A Thrulake Circle SE, Olympia, WA 98513. Hope to see you there, or at Barb's trade in Kelso.

Tammy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here