Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cowabunga1

HAVE: raspberry plants, bearded iris, spearmint

cowabunga1
18 years ago

Hi, Does anyone want raspbery plants or iris bulbs? I'm looking for a wisteria (any color), different mint plants and anything else you'd be willing to trade.

Comments (3)

• bejoy_gw
    18 years ago

Hello there. Gosh..North idaho has a totally different growing zone than most of us here do..I am in zone 8 myself...and I have no idea what would grow well for you there. But I do have lots of seeds if you want to try them. Some may do well. I was thinking Iris should do well but it sounds like you have those. Daylilies also might..and you might want to post for some of those if you think they might work. If you have a Master gardener available..they could guide you as to what would be successful there. Sorry I have no better help for you...but GOOD LUCK on your garden. It is always so nice to hear of a young man that is into gardening.

• Wallita
    18 years ago

What kind of raspberries do you have? I'd like some thornless. Also have some chocolate mint.

Lita

• jburesh1388
    18 years ago

I would love some rasberry plants. Would you like some blue fescuca ornamental grass? I could send you a 1lb box, for 1lb of rasberry.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!