Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barbe_wa

HAVE: Have for Olympia trade

barbe_wa
15 years ago

I have Copra and Red Wing onion starts, Bleu des Solaize leeks, both flat leaf and curly parsley seedlings; dahlia, columbine and dianthus seedlings, iris plants, echinacea seedlings (just a few), Malva sylvestris "Zebrina", Monarch's Velvet potentilla plants (3); ajuga, snow on the mountain, lily of the valley, (all of these will have to be dug); Jerusalem artichoke(very tasty, but invasive). Plus chives, salad burnet and Greek oregano. Any takers? No trade necessary.

Comments (6)

• girlndocs
    15 years ago

Hi,

I might be interested in ajuga and iris. What kind are they? If the ajuga is a big one like "Chocolate Chip" I'd love some (I have a small weedy looking one) and I probably shouldn't invite more iris in but psssht, like that's gonna stop me, right?

I'd also love some lily of the valley, salad burnet and chives.

I do have things to trade so please feel free to look at my trade page, or maybe you'll just find something you like at the swap :)

Thanks!

Kristin

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Any dahlia would be really nice, but not necessary. I also have some Shirley poppy seeds I'll bring you if you still want them. They are 2007 seeds but should still be viable.

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I should have said that I don't know the variety of the iris or the ajuga. The iris is probably a purple one (lost the tags - lol), and the ajuga has green to purple leaves and blue-purple flowers. I also have some Shirley poppy seeds from 2007 which should still be viable - at least they were this spring when I planted mine - if you still want some. Thanks, Barb

• bejoy2
    15 years ago

The trade is set to begin at 10:00 AM. Sorry for the oversight on posting the time. It's my first trade. I'll do better with the next trade, in the fall. Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow!

• girlndocs
    15 years ago

Oo, Barb, I'll have to check on the dahlias. I was potting stuff up for the swap and realized I think I've promised my last tuber to someone. If I don't have a tuber left I'll pot up some wee baby Cactus Hybrid seedlings, those should bloom for you this year.

Kristin

• girlndocs
    15 years ago

Whoops, I forgot to say I'll skip the iris, as I too will be coming with a load of purple iris rhizomes, hee.

Still curious about the ajuga, still interested in lily of the valley, burnet, chives and the Malva Zebrina if that's not too much trouble. And yes, I'd love the Shirley poppy seeds. Thank you :)

Kristin