Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Starflower....Trientalis latifolia

Posted by michelelee z8 WA (My Page) on
Fri, May 5, 06 at 20:13

I have a bunch of these in my woods. I just spotted them today. They are in bloom/bud. I have 15 potted up for Shoreline. Would anyone like some for Bonney Lake? Just let me know. No trade needed.
Michele

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Starflower....Trientalis latifolia

I would love some, Michele. Let me know what else I can bring you.
Thanks,
Teresa

o

Me of coures :-) You are working over time on your potting! See you tomorrow,
Suzy

o

Nothing more please Teresa. I am happy to bring you some. There are hundreds out there! Michele

o

I could use 1-3 for a woods planting can these take shade??, I will be at the Bonnylake swap

o

I will bring some for you all. Anyone else?? They are a woodland plant. They are growing in dappled shade in my woods, near the opening. Michele

o

Michelelee
I would love some of them also.

I think you wanted some Ceratostigma plumbaginoides and pink astrantia, which I can bring for you, if you still need them.
PNWJudy

o

Judy, Yes, I am looking for those still. That would be wonderful. I will bring you a bunch. I found another pretty woodlander today but have yet to identify....Michele

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here