Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: a thank you for the longview/kelso trade

Posted by treepalm z8WA (My Page) on
Sat, May 21, 11 at 20:34

Thank you Barb and Don! It was nice to see your gardens and fun trading. Thanks to all for the nice plants. I'm too tired to get them out of the car, but I made it home in one piece.
Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: a thank you for the longview/kelso trade

I hope you had a good time, Teresa. We certainly enjoyed having you here. Thank you so much for the pulmonaria and false lily of the valley, and whatever else it was you gave me - I'm too tired to remember right now. I think it was a great swap meet. We're getting bigger and better every year.

o

Yes a BIG THANK YOU to Barb and Don for hosting this special event. And thank you to all the very generous gardeners who shared so many plants with me even though all I had to trade was chocolate. LOL Teresa, I left my plants in the car too. Next time I will bring a wagon.

o

Great thanks to Barb and Don for posting such a wonderful plant trade..and this one was even bigger and better than ever.

Thanks to all for the wonderful plants..and to Barb and Don for the great food...and comfy accomodations.

Since my plants were in a friend's truck..they did get moved out yesterday afternoon..late..but only to be lined up for later care.
Marie

o

I would like to thank everybody for all the lovely plants, for attending and for making this one the best yet except that Tammy couldn't make it. We missed her cheerful smile and help in identifying those mystery plants. I would like to send her a special thank you for the beautiful plants she sent to me and Don even though she couldn't be here. Thank you, Tammy!

o

Blooming thanks to...
**Barb & Don for hosting the swap & giving plants. I hope the SGrow works well.
**Teresa for picking up plants for me since I couldn't attend
**Teresa for opening her garden when I came to pick up the plants and helping dig 19 different plants.(She has an amazing variety of lovely plants in a natural setting!)
**Marie for plants (More SGrow to swap for Jacob's Ladder next time)

The surprise of the potted Dragon Arum (Voodoo or Stink Lily) was awesome since James' pot from fall GE hasn't come up.

Corrine

o

Wish I could have been there. Made a trip to Louisiana instead!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here