Some more seedlings:
Sunflowers
Echinacea
Lettuce
Mesclun
Cardoon
Asclepias
Calendula
Quantities of most of these are limited so speak up! We hope to see a lot of you here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For Kelso/Longview swap - May 15

• Posted by bejoy2 Z8, Seattle, WA (My Page) on
    Mon, May 10, 10 at 22:17

I would love some cardoon, rock cress, candy lilies, and white sea holly. Mom and I will be bringing false lily-of-the-valley (Mianthemum dilatatum) for Don. I'm also going to look for some other native shade plants for his native area. Check my list and see if I have anything you would like. See you on Saturday!
Tammy

o

Tammy, I'll put your name on all that. Do you or your mom happen to have any more blue star creeper? It looks like what you gave us last year froze out in that colder than normal winter we had.

o

• Posted by bejoy2 Z8, Seattle, WA (My Page) on
    Fri, May 14, 10 at 23:57

Sorry, no. Bonnie brought that for you, and I haven't been able to get in touch with her about coming to this trade. But Mom is bringing a fringecup for Don's native area in addition to the false lily-of-the-valley.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here