Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anise_hyssop

WANTED: Sweet Cicely

anise_hyssop
13 years ago

I would love to get a sweet cicely start if anyone has any extras that have seeded themselves. I'm in West Seattle.

Thanks!

Comments (3)

• barbe_wa
    13 years ago

Hi there,
    Have you found sweet cicely yet? I've been working on getting my herb garden cleaned out and have found several small sweet cicely plants. I'm in the Longview/Kelso area and know this may be too far for you to drive, but I usually attend the fall swap in Olympia and will probably still have a plant or two left. If you would like to make the drive or will be down in this area, let me know and we can try to set up a time to get together. I have a lot of other herb and flower plants you might be interested in. I also have a fall swap meet here usually in late September and you would, of course, be more than welcome. Let me know.
    Happy gardening,
    Barb

• akebia
    13 years ago

Hi:

I have tons of sweet cicely--too much, in fact.

I'm in North Seattle, in Victory Heights. Come dig all you want.

I'm assuming that you have some way of contacting me through this posting. (Been awhile since I've been on Gweb.)

• nwrose
    12 years ago

If you have not gotten your plants let me know and I will shoot some seeds over to you once they mature. They grow very well by seed and you will have yours to share as well.
    Smiles,
    D...