Free & Fun Monthly Plant Exchange/Swap!

Sat. June 23rd & Sun. June 24th

10am to 7pm

7506 N. Albina Ave.

Corner of N. Lomband & N. Albina Ave.

Portland, OR 97217

503-459-3230

Cool Plants, Unusual Plants, Heirloom Plants, Herbs,

Baby Plants and DidnÂt Quite Work in Your Garden Plants for The Great Monthly 2 Day Plant Exchange!

Do you have plant babies arriving faster than you know what to do with? Do your friends run when they see you coming in the spring and summer with an arm load of plants?

Or do you just love to share your passion? Well, this is the place to trade, talk and bring home new "guilt free" plants!

Yesterday and Tomorrow, a new shop in N. Portland, is sponsoring a monthly plant exchange starting June 23rd to June 24th. Bring your identified plants to trade! Plants may be dropped off from this point on. When you drop off the plants for the exchange, we will check them in and give you a plant exchange credit, which is good for the whole season!

See you here! E-mail nghthawk40@aol.com

or call 503-459-3230 with questions.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Hope to see some of you -

I think I can get there late afternoon on Saturday, or mid-day on Sunday, but will try to drop off some of these before Sat AM for you coming then...or just ask me anytime for a garden visit (see my list for requests)

Bronze Fennel,

German Camomile,

Lamium, variagated

Virginia Persicaria (spreads by runners)

Jerusalem Artichoke (spreads! Pull & eat root tubers)

(Bucket of) Rootable Rosemary

Does anyone want healthy Black Cherry Saplings?

Come help dig, anytime! (Near MLK/NE Dekum)

Julie

PS: THANX to those who brought things to the Earth Day Swap. Hundreds of plants went to dozens of new gardeners, of all ages. (Please plan to share again next Earth Day)