Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patrick888_gw

WANTED: June 05 Plant Trade...thanks, Andi!

Patrick888
18 years ago

A big round of applause for Andi for hosting this plant swap...it was a very nice gathering and your gardens are wonderful. I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Thanks to your DH and DKs for sharing you with us for the day and for their behind-the-scene help to you (the rolls were very good, girls!).

Cathy & I journeyed to Black Diamond after the plant trade and located Big Dipper Nursery. We found some interesting plants, but not always in the best condition...we picked our way through and managed to part with a few $$. North of Black Diamond, I stopped at a local hardware/home/garden center, Johnson's Home & Garden, and found surprisingly well-cared-for plants with a much better than usual selection...at good prices! They even had 4 varieties of brugmansias...good-sized & healthy at $8.99 each. I had to have 1 of those along with a few "common" plants just to show I haven't gone all snobby with my gardening..lol.

So...a nice plant swap, great company and an interesting day of adventures. Thanks again, Andi!

Patrick

Comments (4)