Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantknitter

HAVE: for June 27 trade & a couple wants.

plantknitter
14 years ago

Time to get serious here.

HAVE for trade:

Lots of standard green Acer palmatums

Decaisnea fargesii /insignis starts

Agastache koreana

small corsican hellebore starts

Chamaecyparis lawsoniana

Aconitum sp.- early summer blooming

Eupatorium Gateway divisions

a couple non- hardy "white gingers" Hedychium vs. Zingiber - would love for someone to id this--Flora?, Lisa?

and tons! of Echium pininana or wildpretti seedlings from my blooming specimum last year. there will be pots so you can help me weed them out.

Also lots, I mean lots! of 1 gallon and 3 inch pots.

And lots of odds and ends.

WANTED:

very little, slap me if I accept more things I won't get around to planting, please.

But if anyone has these I'm game for more:

Carex 'The Beatles'- I know right where I'll put this

Variegated Luzula sylvatica.

Black Mondo grass

Dwarf Mondo grass

autumn fern

Comments (8)

• albabela
    14 years ago

Judy,

Could you save me a diviosn or two of E. maculatum Gateway?
    I am bringing you black mondo grasss!
    See you soon!

• sedum_gal
    14 years ago

Judy,
    I can bring you a nice big pot of the variegated Luzula, and possible the carex---I'll check the greenhouse.
    I'm not too sharp on Zingiberaceae, but there's a good book on just that, and I'll see if the library has it available....
    Looking forward to seeing y'all! :o)

~L

• CathyJ
    14 years ago

Hi Judy,

Like Lisa, I'll have to check on the Carex. But I have the Dwarf Mondo grass and autumn fern.

I'd love some of the Echium starts, as well as Decaisnea fargesii /insignis and Eupatorium Gateway.

I have waffled about attending (largely due to my knee replacement and ankle injury), but the thought of not being around plants each weekend is just too much for me to bear! LOL I'll know I'll have to find some way to break the habit, but not just yet! (For those who don't know, I used to work weekends at Steamboat Island Nursery, which closed - permanently - this past weekend to on-site retail sales.)

I don't know if I'll get a list posted, as I have not been able to do much of anything in the garden, but I'll see what if anything I can get dug in time.

I look forward to seeing everyone agin after way too many years!

Cathy
    Olympia

• flowerfan2
    14 years ago

Hi Judy, I have carex "the Beatles" for you. It's all potted up already. I am looking forward to the swap. It sounds like we are going to have a good turn out. Karen

• Doris_J
    14 years ago

I've got more Black Mondo Grass, if you need it.

• sedum_gal
    14 years ago

Yay, CathyJ! Yay, Doris! What fun to see you both again---at Judy's, no less!
    I've decided to cut back on the prearranged trades, and just bring a bunch of cool plants that need good homes.
    I look forward too seeing you ALL!

~L

• brody
    14 years ago

I have black mondo grass if you want even more. I'd love a start of the Eupatorium and maybe Aconitum.

Brody

• sabrinaq
    14 years ago

Hi Judy - I would love one of your acer palmatums and a corsican hellebore start. Unfortunately I don't have anything on your want list. - Sabrina