Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Potluck sign up for June 27 trade

Posted by plantknitter 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 22, 09 at 12:17

for those who are inclined to plan ahead, you can sign up here for what you want to bring for the potluck at the trade.

Set up at 10:00
Trading starts at 11:00,
and potluck is during and after trading and garden wandering.

You may want to bring a folding chair if that's easy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Potluck sign up for June 27 trade

Umm I'll bring raspberry creamcheese brownies & a mysterious (but edible) pasta salad.

(Lisa, I know it is probably not polite to put in request - BUT that horseradish cucumber thingy was so divine... just sayin'....)

o

LOL, Shilpa!
Flattery will get you everywhere. It's decided then---I'll bring the sour creamed cukes, and maybe something sweet.
Judy, let me know what to bring in the way of picnic supplies/tables/chairs etc.
See you all there!

~L

o

I'll bring potato salad and let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

o

Assuming I don't destroy the kitchen in the process, I'll bring yummy carrot cake.
:)
Keith

o

I'll bring some chicken or a meat and cheese tray. Karen

o

I'll bring some lemonade & watermelon.

o

I'm planning to bring something baked. Either an olive oil cake or a berry cobbler. Unless you'd prefer something savory. I'm really looking forward to this swap!

o

I'll bring a selection of soda pop (diet coke, 7-up, etc.). Any special requests?

o

I was so confused--I thought the trade was tomorrow. Anyway, I just made a lentil salad. Looking forward to it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here