Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: gunnera manicata and other freebies.

Posted by greenelephant Woodinville WA (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 6, 07 at 13:47

These plants are surplus that I'd like to give away rather than throwing them on the compost heap.

Gunnera manicata seedlings, about 200 in a flat, very tiny, just getting their first true leaf.

Heliopsis helianthoides seedlings. Two, one-gallon pots about 50 plants per pot. Need to be transplanted soon.

Campanula rotundifolia - bluebell bellflower starts in 4-inch pots; 50 pots.

Arisarum proboscideum - mouse plant, in 25, 4-inch pots.

Some unknown green dwarf bamboo in gallon pots, about a dozen pots. These are best grown contained as they run rampantly.

Brugmansia rooted cuttings in one gallon pots. About a dozen.

Give me a call.
Jim Eichner
425-223-7249

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: gunnera manicata and other freebies.

Jim
I would love to share in your green thumb success.
Please do not compost your seedlings.
Judy

o

Hi Jim
I would love some of campanula, heliopsis and bamboo. please let me know where/when can I them pick up.
thanks and have a nice summer!

o

June 19,

I have a few Brugmansias left, the bamboo, and the Heliopsis seedlings.

Regards,

Jim Eichner
GreenElephant
425-223-7249 Cell

o

All gone

o

• Posted by akebia 8 Western WA (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 22, 07 at 3:13

Hi, Jim:

I'd love some Arisarum proboscideum if they're still available. Have always admired them.

And I know I can make a brug or two happy on my enclosed porch over the winter. Ahhh, that fragrance.

As for Gunnera manicata, I've always wanted one but just couldn't imagine where I could really fit it and give it enough water. Think it'd work in a giant pot (3' high and about the same across)? Or maybe its own, personal-size bog?

Sure I can't tempt you with a trade or at least a latte at the Molbak's coffee shop? I have lots of stuff not on my list at the moment that might intrigue, like a pile of Clerodendron trichotomum seedlings, etc.

Thanks.

Cindy
mercurial626@hotmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here