Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
albabela

WANTED: to thank Judy & Lisa

albabela
14 years ago

Ladies,

Thank you for a perfectly lazy Saturday afternoon! I ate way too much and oogled Judy's garden not enough. Life is so tough.

My sincere thanks to the folks who contributed to the MS bike ride fund. I did not get to thank you in person - sorry.

As usual, it is such a delight to see the GW's and get to know the new ones. We missed the ones who could not make it : (

Till next time,

-Shilpa

Comments (7)

• dawiff
    14 years ago

I agree 100%. I had a great time and want to thank both ladies for organizing and everything. I wasn't planning to come home with anything, but I ended up with a carful.

Looking forward to the fall swap(s)! Next time maybe I will have something to offer in trade other than a smile.

I wish I'd brought a camera. I wish I'd taken a few more turns around the garden instead of eating too much! Judy has a beautiful garden!

• flowerfan2
    14 years ago

Thanks Judy and Lisa for a great plant swap. Judy's garden was incredible! The food was great as usual, the weather perfect, the company great. I can home with some very nice plants. I really had a nice time. Thanks again! Karen

• flora2
    14 years ago

I promised myself I'd be the first one writing this thank you note (to state everything that has been said already) but I was too busy drooling over my new plants.
    You were lucky I had to rush home to meet the cable guy (who did not show up) or I'd have stayed until evening. Anyway, thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Judy and Lisa for your generosity.
    Flor de Maria

• Doris_J
    14 years ago

Thanks for another great trade, ladies! It was a perfect day to enjoy Judy's garden and visit.

• sabrinaq
    14 years ago

Thanks Judy & Lisa, and to all of those who gave me some great plants (and a pottery fish)! It was great to see some old friends and get to know more avid gardeners. Judy - your garden is so beautiful and it was a wonderful day to enjoy it. You truly give me something to aspire to.

• sedum_gal
    14 years ago

Yes, what a fun swap that was!
    Judy, thank you SOOO much for opening your beautiful home and garden to all of us!
    As usual, I ate way too much, and took home WAAAAY more plants than I intended...
    Oh well, they say the road to hell is well landscaped.
    Thanks to everyone for making this trade so fun!

• bloomingflowers
    14 years ago

Thanks Judy and Lisa for hosting this trade - I had a great time. Got to meet some nice folks, ate some yummy food and came home with a lots of cool plants.
    Hope to see everyone at a future trade.
    -Nidhi

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022