Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: to thank Judy & Lisa

Posted by albabela 8 WA (US) (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 27, 09 at 21:00

Ladies,
Thank you for a perfectly lazy Saturday afternoon! I ate way too much and oogled Judy's garden not enough. Life is so tough.

My sincere thanks to the folks who contributed to the MS bike ride fund. I did not get to thank you in person - sorry.

As usual, it is such a delight to see the GW's and get to know the new ones. We missed the ones who could not make it : (

Till next time,

-Shilpa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: to thank Judy & Lisa

I agree 100%. I had a great time and want to thank both ladies for organizing and everything. I wasn't planning to come home with anything, but I ended up with a carful.

Looking forward to the fall swap(s)! Next time maybe I will have something to offer in trade other than a smile.

I wish I'd brought a camera. I wish I'd taken a few more turns around the garden instead of eating too much! Judy has a beautiful garden!

o

Thanks Judy and Lisa for a great plant swap. Judy's garden was incredible! The food was great as usual, the weather perfect, the company great. I can home with some very nice plants. I really had a nice time. Thanks again! Karen

o

I promised myself I'd be the first one writing this thank you note (to state everything that has been said already) but I was too busy drooling over my new plants.
You were lucky I had to rush home to meet the cable guy (who did not show up) or I'd have stayed until evening. Anyway, thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Judy and Lisa for your generosity.
Flor de Maria

o

Thanks for another great trade, ladies! It was a perfect day to enjoy Judy's garden and visit.

o

Thanks Judy & Lisa, and to all of those who gave me some great plants (and a pottery fish)! It was great to see some old friends and get to know more avid gardeners. Judy - your garden is so beautiful and it was a wonderful day to enjoy it. You truly give me something to aspire to.

o
A big THANKS to everyone

Yes, what a fun swap that was!
Judy, thank you SOOO much for opening your beautiful home and garden to all of us!
As usual, I ate way too much, and took home WAAAAY more plants than I intended...
Oh well, they say the road to hell is well landscaped.
Thanks to everyone for making this trade so fun!

o

Thanks Judy and Lisa for hosting this trade - I had a great time. Got to meet some nice folks, ate some yummy food and came home with a lots of cool plants.
Hope to see everyone at a future trade.
-Nidhi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here