Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Pacific Coast Iris Seeds

Posted by Elaine8 PNW-Zone 8-Wa (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 27, 04 at 12:29

I have Pacific Coast Iris seeds of a light purple color that has a darker purple thumb print in the center of the petal.

I'd love to trade for other colors.

Thanks, Elaine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Pacific Coast Iris Seeds

I've just collected seed from my PCN Iris 'For Ruth' if you'd like some, Elaine.

o

Hi Doris,
Boy, would I! What a beauty. How about my seeds...interested? I can send a mixed packet of the light lavender and the dark velvety purple PCI.

How's your Geranium 'Rozanne' doing. Mine has been blooming non stop since May 15th. I love this one.

Elaine

o

Yes, Elaine, I'm interested in your seed, and yes, Rozanne is blooming her fool head off! I'll email you.

o

Hi Elaine,
I can send you some that I bought from Thompson & Morgan for some of yours....LMK. Thanks! Hi to Jerome...how's his back? Susi

o

Hi Susi,
Sounds good. I'll e-mail you. Jerome's back is better but he's still moving slow.
Elaine

o

I am looking for some Pacific Coast Iris seeds...I don't have any yet, so can't trade any....I can do sase though!

Anna
just a collector of garden perennials!

o

Elaine, the PC iris I got form you at the Brinnon swap flowered and made seeds. What's the best way to encourage germination? By the way, it was beautiful!
Thanks,
Robin

o

Sorry all my PCI seed is gone. I sent the last of it to the Pacific Coast Iris Society to sell for raising funds. As a member, I've purchased many seeds from them. It's reasonable to join and you can buy a good variety of seed each season.
Elaine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here