Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
treepalm

HAVE: fall trade south of Issaquah

treepalm
18 years ago

Alright everyone, I've wanted to host a trade for years and I'm finally doing it. I want to have it sometime in September. Who would like to come and what dates would work? I'm near the junction of hwy 18 and Issaquah-Hobart road for those of you trying to figure out distances.

Terea

Comments (23)

• albabela
    18 years ago

Yaee for Teresa! Anytime except for the first weekend in Sept. works for me.
    -Shilpa

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

Woo hoo! I'll be there! As far as dates, I would make it sometime from mid to late Sept, so it doesn't conflict with the beginning of school and Labor Day.

Woo hoo! Fall trade! Time to update those trade lists!

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Teresa, I would love to come. Thanks for hosting! I second mid to late September as that would be best for me as well. I have lots of sun loving daylilies and iris that won't bloom in my now shady garden. I would love to swap sun plants for shade plants. See you this fall. Karen

• firevicar
    18 years ago

Dear Teresa

I'll show up any Saturday in September, and Sunday afternoons on Sept 11, or 25.

Regards,

Jim Eichner

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Green Elephant Plant Swap

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

As of yet I have nothing scheduled for September. Woohooo...like I wouldn't reschedule whatever it is! :-) Looking forward to it and to bringing (hopefully) some things to trade. Thanks Teresa for planning it!
    Susan

• lauraann
    18 years ago

YAY! That's near me! I'm new in WA but have lots to trade.
    I'm in. Thank you for hosting.
    This will be a good reason to finally update my list.

LauraAnn

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

Hey LauraAnn! Nice to see you! Welcome to Washington!

• chrisrobt
    18 years ago

We're going to Europe in September and I think the only weekend I'll be in town is the last one (obviously not sure of the dates for our trip yet).

Christine

• michelelee
    18 years ago

I will be there! Will get my list updated. Have many herbs also. I am taking cuttings. Michele

• albabela
    18 years ago

Any votes on the trade date? Just throwing out
    - Sat Sept 10
    - Sun Sept 11
    - Sat Sept 24th
    (I can make it on all three, but would prefer Sept 24)
    -Shilpa

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

I prefer the 24th.

YEAH! FALL TRADE! WOO HOO!

• Caitlin_Seattle
    18 years ago

Hmmm... Sounds like I should start rooting some more cuttings so that I actually have something to trade come september!

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

September 24th is agreeable to me :-).

• chrisrobt
    18 years ago

I will probable be in Europe on the 24th-sob

BTW, there is an iris sale by a local club at Crossroads mall that day (which I will also miss)

Christine

• treepalm
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi All,
    Sorry that I haven't signed in in a while! I was so excited when Doris mentioned fall trading that I just posted, not even thinking that I was in the midst of packing for vacation! Sounds like the 24th to me, but I will let this go a little while longer and see if anyone else chimes in.
    Teresa

• doublemom
    18 years ago

Just about any weekend in September works for me... and I'll be there :)

Andi

• digdiva
    18 years ago

The 24th would work for me too. I'll have more Ludlowii tree peonies, various tree seedlings, and some perennials I'll list later. Looking foward to trading again-thanks for the post Terea.

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Any week-end in September works for me also. Karen

• sedum_gal
    18 years ago

Hi Treepalm,
    I'll try very hard to get to this one----I missed the Swap at Andi's due to school, but I'm d-o-n-e with school as of last month, so I hope to be there!
    Any weekend towards the end of September works for me...
    ~Lisa

• treepalm
    Original Author
    18 years ago

OK Everybody, Sat. Sept. 24th it is!
    Teresa

• sam_wa
    18 years ago

I think I may have to check this out. It's been awhile since I did a plant swap with y'all...Yo Doris, sedum_gal, long time no see. I'm actually kinda thinking of going back to school in the fall..

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

Sam! Good lord, where have you been? Yes, you should come to the trade!

• darrensprincess
    18 years ago

I will be there too! I have only been to one, but my garden has become so overgrown I have so much to give!! I'll update my list over the weekend. Can't wait!!

darrensprincess