Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bejoy2

WANTED: Olympia Fall Trade

bejoy2
15 years ago

The fall trade is set up for September 13th. I have reserved the clubhouse, but still have to pay the deposit, so could get bumped. If so, we can have it in the parking lot like the last one. Hope everyone has time after returning from summer vacation to get ready. Here is a list of what I have to trade:

(12) Escallonia 'Apple Blossom'

(20+) Primrose, fragrant, red w/yellow eye, on short stalk

(30) Impatiens auricoma 'Jungle Gold'(unusual perennial type)

(4) Bergenia

(15) Acer palmatum, seedlings of 'Atropurpurea'

(12) Geranium 'Orkney Cherry'

(12) Abutilon

(3) Alstromeria aurantiaca 'Orange King'

(5) Heuchera villosa 'Caramel'

Plus clumps of shasta daisies (cultivar unknown), daylilies(cultivar and color unknown), Jupiter's beard, and yarrow. Also, some rooted cuttings of forsythia and some hellebore seedlings

Comments (10)

• michelelee
    15 years ago

I will be there! Sent you an email....Michele

• tuffyworld
    15 years ago

Hi bejoy2, I would love to come to your fall trade. What time?
    Katie

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The trade is set to begin at 11:00 AM. See you there!

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    15 years ago

Looking forward to the trade. I hated missing the spring one. I don't have much potted but plenty the probably needs dividing. I'll see what I can do between now and then. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

• garden_of_mu
    15 years ago

I'd like to come to the Oly trade too. Where are you having it? Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Mike

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The address and directions are posted on gardenweb under another posting under the Olympia fall trade heading. I went into quite some detail, so don't want to re-post them. I think the posting was bumped up to page 1 recently. If you have trouble locating the directions, e-mail me at tammyinolympia@yahoo.com and I will send them to you.

• barbe_wa
    15 years ago

Are we doing a potluck at the Olympia trade or just snacks and cookies and doughnuts like the spring trade? We're really looking forward to it- just wondering what edible goodies to bring. See you there,
    Barb

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Whatever kind of food anyone wants to bring is great, but it's my Mom's birthday, so I have cake and ice cream. You all know my mom by her username bejoy, or Marie. I have the clubhouse rented, but I think we'll set up the trade in the parking lot unless it's raining. We can set up refreshments in the clubhouse.

• bejoy2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Please forgive my memory lapse, but who wanted the escallonia, and what else did you want? Thanks.

• barbe_wa
    15 years ago

It wasn't me who asked for the escallonia, but I would love to have one. I have a butterfly weed seedling if you would like to trade.

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm