Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kellied_gw

HAVE: Sept 23 swap-list #1

kellied
17 years ago

Okay, here is the first list of plants that I have available for the fall swap.

Aquilegia Woodside Variegated - big,strong,healthy 4"pots

Heuchera Plum Pudding - Qty 2

Sedum obtusifolium - one of my favorites!

Rosa Leontine Gervais - Qty 1

Philadelphus 'Bouquet Blanc' - Someone needs to give it a good home

Gooseberry - Qty 1 Large red fruit

Marionberry - This fruited this year

Rhododendron luteum - Deciduous with small yellow, fragrant flowers

Penstemon 'Blackbird' - Qty 2

Penstemon - Large flowered red with white throat

Dwarf clumping bamboo - Very young start, Qty 1 (not yours, Mike)

This is a start, list #2 will be posted within the week.

Thanks, Kellie

Comments (15)

• doublemom
    17 years ago

Hi Kellie - I think I lost my sedum obtusifolium over winter, I'd love another start of it!

:)

Andi

• Doris_J
    17 years ago

You're a bad, bad person. I'd love Rhododendron luteum and Rosa Leontine Gervais.

Bad.

• michelelee
    17 years ago

I would love the Philadelphus. I will try to get a list together quick. Michele

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Hello Kellie,
    So glad to hear that you are coming! I would like to try an Aquilegia Woodside Variegated and a Sedum obtusifolium, please. I will also have to get my list together, too.
    Thanks,
    Teresa

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Kellie, I would love your penstemon-the large red flowered one with the white throat, and one of your Blackbirds. What can I bring you? Karen

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Hiya Kellie! I would love some of the large red penstemon with white throat if you have more than one to offer. I had one that I think might be similar but it went bye bye for some reason. Is there any thing that I might possibly have that you need? I have some things on my GW list, but will update as time gets closer. And maybe one of the Plum Puddings if that wouldn't be too greedy :-)

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Okay, I've got everyone's requests noted and I will be contacting you about plants you have for trade.

Nightnurse, I'll check the parent plant on the penstemon and see if there is a layered branch. If so, it is yours. If not, I'll start one for you for the spring trade!

• lauraann
    17 years ago

Hi Kellie,
    I haven't put my list together yet, but if there are no takers for the little bamboo, I'd love to trade for it. You can check my list. I'll post a list of definite 'haves' this week.

Laura

• sedum_gal
    17 years ago

Kellie, I can't believe I don't have this sedum!!! Do you possibly have another (rooted or unrooted)? I'm sure I can muster up something good in trade...
    I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in September!
    ~Lisa

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Thank you Kellie!

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LauraAnn and sedumgal, no problems on getting you the plants you want.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone yet, but looking at your trade lists is making me feel like a kid in a candy store. I want this one, and this one, and this one.....................!!

• jburesh1388
    17 years ago

Kellie,

I'd love a heuchera or two if I have anything you are interested in.

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Okay, the last Heuchera 'Plum Pudding' is yours!

I'll check out your trade list and email you.

• ruth1
    17 years ago

Hi,

I haven't seen you here in ages, and it's great to hear from you again. It looks as if all your plants went in a hurry ( I was away for the summer and am just checking out tonight, and see there's a trade near me, so I'll be going to that). If you have any other species rhododendrons, or other shrubs, I could find something good for you to trade. Otherwise, it will just be good to see you again.

Ruth

• kellied
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi there, Ruth1. Long time no see!

I still have plants left and will be posting a second list soon. Watch for it.

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living