Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Sept 23 swap-list #1

Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 16, 06 at 10:43

Okay, here is the first list of plants that I have available for the fall swap.

Aquilegia Woodside Variegated - big,strong,healthy 4"pots
Heuchera Plum Pudding - Qty 2
Sedum obtusifolium - one of my favorites!
Rosa Leontine Gervais - Qty 1
Philadelphus 'Bouquet Blanc' - Someone needs to give it a good home
Gooseberry - Qty 1 Large red fruit
Marionberry - This fruited this year
Rhododendron luteum - Deciduous with small yellow, fragrant flowers
Penstemon 'Blackbird' - Qty 2
Penstemon - Large flowered red with white throat
Dwarf clumping bamboo - Very young start, Qty 1 (not yours, Mike)

This is a start, list #2 will be posted within the week.

Thanks, Kellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Sept 23 swap-list #1

Hi Kellie - I think I lost my sedum obtusifolium over winter, I'd love another start of it!

:)

Andi

o

You're a bad, bad person. I'd love Rhododendron luteum and Rosa Leontine Gervais.

Bad.

o

I would love the Philadelphus. I will try to get a list together quick. Michele

o

Hello Kellie,
So glad to hear that you are coming! I would like to try an Aquilegia Woodside Variegated and a Sedum obtusifolium, please. I will also have to get my list together, too.
Thanks,
Teresa

o

Hi Kellie, I would love your penstemon-the large red flowered one with the white throat, and one of your Blackbirds. What can I bring you? Karen

o

Hiya Kellie! I would love some of the large red penstemon with white throat if you have more than one to offer. I had one that I think might be similar but it went bye bye for some reason. Is there any thing that I might possibly have that you need? I have some things on my GW list, but will update as time gets closer. And maybe one of the Plum Puddings if that wouldn't be too greedy :-)

o

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 17, 06 at 13:47

Okay, I've got everyone's requests noted and I will be contacting you about plants you have for trade.

Nightnurse, I'll check the parent plant on the penstemon and see if there is a layered branch. If so, it is yours. If not, I'll start one for you for the spring trade!

o

Hi Kellie,
I haven't put my list together yet, but if there are no takers for the little bamboo, I'd love to trade for it. You can check my list. I'll post a list of definite 'haves' this week.

Laura

o
Sedum obtusifolium!?!?!?!?

Kellie, I can't believe I don't have this sedum!!! Do you possibly have another (rooted or unrooted)? I'm sure I can muster up something good in trade...
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in September!
~Lisa

o

Thank you Kellie!

o

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 19, 06 at 10:48

LauraAnn and sedumgal, no problems on getting you the plants you want.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone yet, but looking at your trade lists is making me feel like a kid in a candy store. I want this one, and this one, and this one.....................!!

o

Kellie,

I'd love a heuchera or two if I have anything you are interested in.

o

Okay, the last Heuchera 'Plum Pudding' is yours!

I'll check out your trade list and email you.

o

Hi,

I haven't seen you here in ages, and it's great to hear from you again. It looks as if all your plants went in a hurry ( I was away for the summer and am just checking out tonight, and see there's a trade near me, so I'll be going to that). If you have any other species rhododendrons, or other shrubs, I could find something good for you to trade. Otherwise, it will just be good to see you again.

Ruth

o

Hi there, Ruth1. Long time no see!

I still have plants left and will be posting a second list soon. Watch for it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here