Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lauraann_gw

HAVE: Starting lists for Issaquah trade

lauraann
18 years ago

I'm starting to pull a list together of things I know I'll have for Treepalm's Issaquah trade. Most plants on my HAVE list have been brought with me from Georgia and are as yet still in recovery or too small to trade.

Here is a start of what I do have for now. Hope to add more later.

Dicentra 'Alba' white bleeding hearts - garden root divisions

Heuchera 'Velvet Night'

Callicarpa 'Issai' beautyberry shrub

Hydrangea 'Fuji Waterfall' and 'Lemon Zest' (aka. Sun Goddess) 1 year rooted plants

Pinellia pedadisecta

Pinellia altropurpurea

Witch hazel 2 yr. olds either Jelena or Pallida, can't guarantee

Scabiosa Pincushion flower - blue

Tricyrtis 'Empress' - toad lily

Alchemilla mollis

Tiarella 'Spring Symphony'

Disporum maculatum - roots

bi-colored red/gold daylily clumps

Stella daylily clumps

1 Amorphophallus bulbifer

a small Ligularia preszwalskii division

light pink creeping phlox (the prickly kind)

possibly some different Trilliums

Lycoris radiata (don't know if this is good up here or not?)

Uvalaria perfoliata

Hope to set up some pre-trades. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

LauraAnn

Comments (15)

• albabela
    18 years ago

LauraAnn,

I am interested in the two Hydrangeas and a Disporum. Will you please check my trade list to see if anything appeals to you?
    -Shilpa

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

Can we start a bidding war for the Lemon zest Hydrangea??!!!

Ooh I want one of those so bad, would you happen to have a cutting I could have? I'll root it myself.

I have tons of plants but no list on gardenweb anymore.
    For starters, I have Calycanthus floridus, Impatiens omeiana, several Disporums and Polygonatums on your list, lots of Hardy geraniums, Arisaema consanguineum, many Hydrangea species and cultivars, Elisiophyllum pinnatum, Cardiocrinum seed and Epimedium pauciflorum.

If you email me, I prefer you use my "regular" email:
    jbracik (at) msn.com

• sedum_gal
    18 years ago

Hi LauraAnn,
    I'm interested in both Pinellias, and the Callicarpa 'Issai'...
    I will be compiling a list of plants I have to trade shortly.
    Off the top of my head, I know I've got Hydrangea aspera f. villosa, Polemonium brandegeei, Papaver miyabeanum, a cute little heirloom Zinnia (Z. tenuiflora), Rheum palmatum v. tanguticum, and a few others.
    I look forward to meeting you at the trade!
    ~Lisa

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi LauraAnn, I am interested in your Pinellia altropurpurea, Tricyrtis 'Empress", Disporum maculatum, and Uvalaria perfoliata. I have northern sea oats, golden leaved grass, Celandine poppy, hardy geraniums, and our native Corydalis scouleri. I also have lot of Pacific coast iris which are evergreen and bloom well in the shade. Please check out my trade list and LMK if you would like to trade. I am looking forward to meeting you next month. Thanks! Karen

• treepalm
    18 years ago

Hello LauraAnn,
    I would love some:
    Heuchera 'Velvet Night'
    Tiarella 'Spring Symphony'
    Disporum maculatum

I have some:
    corydalis lutea and another that I will have to look the name up on that is purple
    deer fern, native
    False lily of the valley, native
    also, look at my list and I will look around and see what else you might like.
    Teresa

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

Hi Laura Ann,

I'm also interested in any Pinellia, if you have any left.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    18 years ago

Hi Laura Ann,
    Not sure I have anything your interested in, as I am kind of just starting up as well...can't say I am completely starting up as I have had my current garden for almost 1 year and have gotten hundreds of plants from the generous fellow gardeners on this board..mostly at plant swaps. Anyways, if you do find something that interests you on my list I would be interested in your heuchera (if you have more than one plant since I see that Teresa has asked already). Besides whats on my list I also have a corydalis chelianthifolia. Thanks!

• lauraann
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Wow! I'm so happy to see responses.

I'm leaving for a spontaneous camping trip at 4:30 in the morning w/ DH but will be back early Sunday to sort these out and email everyone.

Can't wait.
    LauraAnn

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Hi, I am interested in both hydrangeas, and the velvet heuchera, I have lots of daylilys, iris,euphorbia, blue fescue,yellow alstromeria, lambs ear, hen & chicks,plmk what you are looking for I have lots more

• firevicar
    18 years ago

Dear Laura Ann

From your seed list I would like Podophyllum pleianthum - Himalayan mayapple.

And from your plant list I would like the Amorphophalus.

Please see my trade list.

Thanks,

FireVicar
    Jim Eichner

Here is a link that might be useful: FireVicar's Trade list for the Sept 24 Issaquah Swap

• CathyJ
    18 years ago

Hi, LauraAnn,

Glad to see you made it!

I am not absolutely positive that I am going to be able to make it on the 24th, but I am certainly going to try. Did you still want to trade some of the plants we had talked about before you moved? I realize that not all of yours may be ready, but I don't mind waiting if you would like to get started on your fall planting.

Let me know, and I look forward to meeting you!

Carhy

• cathay
    18 years ago

Hi Laura Ann, if you have any Heuchera Velvet Night not spoken for, I'd be interested in a piece. Take a look at my trade list and let me know.
    Cathy

• michelelee
    18 years ago

Hi Laura Ann, I have Anemone sylvestris, Astrantia major, Meconopsis cambrica (seed), Vancouveria hexandra, Kerria, Tellima grandiflora and Vaccinium parvifolium. If you are interested in any of these, let me know. I would love to trade for any or all of these...Uvalaria perfoliata, Tiarella, Tricyrtis, Heuchera 'Velvet Night', Dicentra 'alba'. Hope to hrear from you. Michele

• flowerfan2
    18 years ago

Hi Laura Ann, I haven't had any response from you and I was wondering if you wanted to trade. This is my last free week-end to dig up plants before the trade. Please LMK if you would like to trade so I can get my plants ready in time for the 24. Thanks! Karen

• lauraann
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Karen - sending some emails out now.

Anyone else I missed? please email.

BTW, I'll also have big clumps of Stella daylilies and masses of Vinca minor for someone's landscape needs. Any takers?

LA

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus