Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Potluck for the trade

Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 24, 07 at 13:08

Please post here what dish you'll be bringing to the trade to share with others.
We don't want to end up with all desserts, do we?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My contribution

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 24, 07 at 13:15

I'll be bringing well-ripened Brie and some other appetizer.

o
RE: WANTED: Potluck for the trade

I'll get the kids to bake up something yummy, most likely containing huge amounts of chocolate. You know us!

Andi

o

I'll bring Doris' birthday cake and a salad or maindish. :-)

o

Mmmmmm...birthday cake....

How about a fruit salad? I think I'll do that.

o

Looks like appetizer, fruit salad and birthday cake. YUM!!

Any other contributors??

o

Oh, probably salmon pasta salad, but I haven't decided yet.
Teresa

o

Kellie, I can bring drinks/ beverages (coffee/ teas/ OJ). Can we request Lanelle a kettle for tea?

I can also bring a green salad.
-Shilpa

o

I was thinking of bringing some sparkling grape and sparkling cherry soda,
And a marinated cucumber/onion/ tomato salad.
Maybe something else substantial/ if/ I think, Danika is coming with me.
We will be going to Edgewood after the trade for an NPA tour.
Judy

o

I'll focus on some sort of main dish.

o

I think I'll bring some zucchini bread (more like a spice bread but it has a vegetable!)

;)
Andrea

o

Kellie do you have a recommendation for what you need more of? Desserts/main dish/drinks, etc? I'm not a great cook but I can track down whatever you might still need. :)
- Tom

o

I couldn't make up my mind but finally settled on chicken enchiladas and corn bread.

o

Hi Tom, I'm answering for Kellie because I know she's at work late and leaving early to come to the trade.
It looks like we're short on some finger food if you can do that? Thanks, Lanelle

o

I'm assuming non-dessert type finger foods? Horse-doe-urvs and the like? I can do that!

o

Exactly.

o

Hi all ~
I was unable to make the May trade so I'm supper excited that I am going to see U all tomorrow. Sorry about the late reply , but I didn't think I was going to get to go. So I will bring some healthy finger food, and some fresh pears and figs. I won't be able to bringing anything to trade, but I know U all ~ your always generous and I know I'll be bringing some plants home anyway! Love U guyz can't wait to see U~ Frani
P.S. the only thing I would really like if anyone has any, is some (white crocosmia) not sure of name??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here