Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kellied_gw

HAVE: Lake Tapps (Bonney Lake) Washington trade info

kellied
16 years ago

The trade is set for Saturday Sept 15th from 10am to 2pm. Due to prior obligations Lanelle has requested an earlier time than previously stated. Anyone needing directions, please email me and let me know what direction you will be coming from.

Comments (18)

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    16 years ago

I better get some directions. I will be coming from Puyallup/Graham area. Thanks Kellie! Looking forward to seeing you. Do you need new things for your house yet?

• treepalm
    16 years ago

Hello Kellie,
    I'll be coming out hwy 18. And I second, Are you ready for new things for your house?
    Teresa

• Doris_J
    16 years ago

I'll need directions

• bejoy_gw
    16 years ago

I need directions too..coming from Highway 16..

Thanks for the update.

• kellied
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Directions have been sent to the four people who asked for them. Please let me know if you didn't receive them or if you are one of the ones that still need directions!

• kellied
    Original Author
    16 years ago

At this point, I am holding off getting new plants. You wouldn't believe what I am digging and moving!

• jburesh1388
    16 years ago

I need directions please!

• kellied
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I would love to send you directions. Where are you coming from?

• andreab
    16 years ago

Could I have directions please? I'll be coming from Redmond WA

thanks!

• Rick
    16 years ago

I would love to come to the trade. I'm close to Bonney Lake, just on the other side of South Prairie (in other words, on the other side of Bonney Lake from Lake Tapps). Thanks!

• franswindowbox
    16 years ago

Hey I missed you guyz last May ~ hope I can make it this fall,I agreed to do a mary kay booth w/ one of my unit members and I'm not sure what shift I'll be working ?
    miss you all~Frani

• grrrnthumb
    16 years ago

Hi Kellie, I could use some directions. I'll be coming from up north (Marysville). Thanks.
    - Tom
    gw@hulsetile.com

• dgflora
    16 years ago

Kellie,
    Please, I need directions from the east side of Lake Tapps. I am so Happy that there are some plant nerds,RIGHT NEAR ME!What is missing from the potluck.Is there a place for a crockpot to plug in for a hot main dish?

Thanks,
    HAppy Dana

• kellied
    Original Author
    16 years ago

There is a place to plug in a crockpot, so anything you choose to bring would be welcomed. Sending you directions separately!

• lauraann
    16 years ago

Hi Kellie,
    I think I'm gonna make it. Can I get directions coming from 18?
    I have some freebie plants that need homes but I'm still on standby for previous plans.

Laura

• newfhead
    16 years ago

Hi Laura,
    I sent the directions to you separately. But for everyone - there is a road closure on the route Mapquest would try and take you - if it puts you on Kersey watch out! The directions Kellie supplied take that into account.
    Lanelle

• flowerfan2
    16 years ago

Hi Kellie and Lanelle, I need directions also from Hwy 410. Thanks! Karen flowerfan2@comcast.net

• kellied
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay, Karen.
    The directions have been sent to you. So glad you can make it!