Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lake Tapps (Bonney Lake) Washington trade info

Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 24, 07 at 13:12

The trade is set for Saturday Sept 15th from 10am to 2pm. Due to prior obligations Lanelle has requested an earlier time than previously stated. Anyone needing directions, please email me and let me know what direction you will be coming from.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lake Tapps (Bonney Lake) Washington trade info

I better get some directions. I will be coming from Puyallup/Graham area. Thanks Kellie! Looking forward to seeing you. Do you need new things for your house yet?

o

Hello Kellie,
I'll be coming out hwy 18. And I second, Are you ready for new things for your house?
Teresa

o

I'll need directions

o

I need directions too..coming from Highway 16..

Thanks for the update.

o

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 31, 07 at 11:12

Directions have been sent to the four people who asked for them. Please let me know if you didn't receive them or if you are one of the ones that still need directions!

o
Plants

Fri, Aug 31, 07 at 11:14

At this point, I am holding off getting new plants. You wouldn't believe what I am digging and moving!

o

I need directions please!

o

Fri, Aug 31, 07 at 22:15

I would love to send you directions. Where are you coming from?

o

Could I have directions please? I'll be coming from Redmond WA

thanks!

o

I would love to come to the trade. I'm close to Bonney Lake, just on the other side of South Prairie (in other words, on the other side of Bonney Lake from Lake Tapps). Thanks!

o

Hey I missed you guyz last May ~ hope I can make it this fall,I agreed to do a mary kay booth w/ one of my unit members and I'm not sure what shift I'll be working ?
miss you all~Frani

o

Hi Kellie, I could use some directions. I'll be coming from up north (Marysville). Thanks.
- Tom
gw@hulsetile.com

o
Lake Tapps (thats my home!) Washington trade info

Kellie,
Please, I need directions from the east side of Lake Tapps. I am so Happy that there are some plant nerds,RIGHT NEAR ME!What is missing from the potluck.Is there a place for a crockpot to plug in for a hot main dish?

Thanks,
HAppy Dana

o

There is a place to plug in a crockpot, so anything you choose to bring would be welcomed. Sending you directions separately!

o

Hi Kellie,
I think I'm gonna make it. Can I get directions coming from 18?
I have some freebie plants that need homes but I'm still on standby for previous plans.

Laura

o

Hi Laura,
I sent the directions to you separately. But for everyone - there is a road closure on the route Mapquest would try and take you - if it puts you on Kersey watch out! The directions Kellie supplied take that into account.
Lanelle

o

Hi Kellie and Lanelle, I need directions also from Hwy 410. Thanks! Karen flowerfan2@comcast.net

o

Fri, Sep 14, 07 at 20:51

Okay, Karen.
The directions have been sent to you. So glad you can make it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here