Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jburesh1388

have: fall plant swap sept 23rd, newcastle, wa

jburesh1388
17 years ago

Here is a new and correct thread. To try and avoid confusion on the date. We'll start about 11am. Feel free to post what you are bringing for a dish so we don't get duplicates.

My address is:

11645 SE 88th St.

Newcastle, WA 98056

Mapquest is a little confusing on getting to my house. Once you take exit 7, you are going to go east, past Mcdonalds and up the hill. You should stay on that road for about a mile, don't turn off it, just follow its winding up the hill. You will reach a stop sign, go straight, and my house is about the 5th one. I have a large cedar fence and arbor. You can park in front of my house, across the street on the shoulder and possibly in the large turn about in my neighbors yard next to me. (I have to confirm with her)

Comments (9)

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Jacqueline, I will be there. I will be bringing a salmon pasta salad. Thanks for hosting! See ya next month. Karen

• lauraann
    17 years ago

I'll be there. I'll pick a dish later.
    Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    Laura

• treepalm
    17 years ago

I'm coming. I'm not sure what I will bring yet.
    Teresa

• sedum_gal
    17 years ago

Hi Gardenweb buddies,
    Yes, I'll definitely be at this swap, probably laden with many giveaways....
    Meanwhile, I'll be thinking about what I've got to trade---I'm TIRED of watering a thousand pots!
    See y'all next month...

~Lisa

• michelelee
    17 years ago

I will be there and may bring a friend. I have started my list if anyone wants to take a peek but have a bunch more to add. Michele

• madhu
    17 years ago

Hi Jacqueline, I will be there and another friend of mine might join me. I will bring in some Baklavas(dessert) and naan(Indian bread). Thank you for organizing this.

Madhu

• spring_chicken
    17 years ago

bump

• plantknitter
    17 years ago

Thanks for the bump, I never saw this thread.

Anyone know what exit 7 if off of? is it off 405? or I90?

Anyone know what the name of the winding road is? is it 88 St?

• kellied
    17 years ago

It is off of 405, I think.