Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: fall plant swap sept 23rd, newcastle, wa

Posted by jburesh1388 z8 WA (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 15, 06 at 13:32

Here is a new and correct thread. To try and avoid confusion on the date. We'll start about 11am. Feel free to post what you are bringing for a dish so we don't get duplicates.

My address is:

11645 SE 88th St.
Newcastle, WA 98056

Mapquest is a little confusing on getting to my house. Once you take exit 7, you are going to go east, past Mcdonalds and up the hill. You should stay on that road for about a mile, don't turn off it, just follow its winding up the hill. You will reach a stop sign, go straight, and my house is about the 5th one. I have a large cedar fence and arbor. You can park in front of my house, across the street on the shoulder and possibly in the large turn about in my neighbors yard next to me. (I have to confirm with her)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: fall plant swap sept 23rd, newcastle, wa

Hi Jacqueline, I will be there. I will be bringing a salmon pasta salad. Thanks for hosting! See ya next month. Karen

o

I'll be there. I'll pick a dish later.
Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Laura

o

I'm coming. I'm not sure what I will bring yet.
Teresa

o
Woo HOOO!!! Fall Plant Swap

Hi Gardenweb buddies,
Yes, I'll definitely be at this swap, probably laden with many giveaways....
Meanwhile, I'll be thinking about what I've got to trade---I'm TIRED of watering a thousand pots!
See y'all next month...

~Lisa

o

I will be there and may bring a friend. I have started my list if anyone wants to take a peek but have a bunch more to add. Michele

o

Hi Jacqueline, I will be there and another friend of mine might join me. I will bring in some Baklavas(dessert) and naan(Indian bread). Thank you for organizing this.

Madhu

o

bump

o

Thanks for the bump, I never saw this thread.

Anyone know what exit 7 if off of? is it off 405? or I90?

Anyone know what the name of the winding road is? is it 88 St?

o

• Posted by kellied Coastal Oregon (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 21, 06 at 22:29

It is off of 405, I think.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here