Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: gardener getting older = free plants

Posted by cathay z8WA (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 12 at 15:21

I am getting rid of everything I don't love, which means I have just dug up a lot of variegated Solomon's seal, hosta, siberian iris, cape fuschia, geraniums, pulmonaria, london pride, etc.
By the end of the day there will be more. It's laying on the ground now and at the end of the day (if I can talk DH into doing some garden chores) it's going to the compost pile.
Also, if you want to dig, I have a bunch of shrubs that can go, too.
I will be outside working so if you are interested, please leave a message at 425 337 7860. I'll meet you at the local elementary school, and you can follow me home to load up. I'm south of Snohomish.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: gardener getting older = free plants

Hello,
Are the plants still available? I know several people that are starting new gardens that would love to give them new homes.
Teresa

o

I am really enjoying the gold-leaved mock orange and other plants you gave me. After the beginning of the month, Mom and I can come up and get some more. I'll e-mail you.
Tammy

o

Tammy, glad you are happy with the philly. I'll see you soon.

o

Hello Cathay,
I would be interested to get some of those plant. How should I meet you? I sent you an email, but I don't know if you receive it or not. Thank you.
Scott

o

Scott, just give me a call. The number is in my original posting.
Cathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here