Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jburesh1388

HAVE: Japanese Painted Fern and Blue Fescua @ Issaquah Trade

jburesh1388
18 years ago

ooops, I meant "Have" not "Wanted"

I am interested in phlox, monarda, dahlia, roses etc. I would also be interested in just about any flower that likes full/partial sun. No shrubs please.

I have 3 mature 1 gal fescua and 5 starts in 4" pots. I have 1 small fern in a 4" pot and multiple mature plants that I can divide and bring to the swap.

Thanks!

Jacqui

Comments (9)

• treepalm
    18 years ago

Hello Jacqui,
    I have plenty of red monarda that you are welcome to and some purple. I will have dahlias in the spring. Unless we have a freeze before then, and I hope not, the dahlias won't be ready to dig. Would your Japanese painted fern happen to be the red kind? If not, I already have one and you can just have the monarda.
    Teresa

• jburesh1388
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Teresa,

I would love some purple and red mondarda. I haven't any so far and they look beautiful. My fern are the silver kind. You sure you don't want another? I have a yellow coreopsis called 'Sunburst' too, if you would like.

Thanks!

• treepalm
    18 years ago

I picked up several of the Japanese Painted ferns on sale this spring, so I'm fine. I love that coreopsis, and I already have it, Thanks. I'm happy to put the monarda aside for you. I have the red in several places and want to cut down!
    Teresa

• jburesh1388
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Anyone else interested in trading these plants? The fescua are nice and big in 1 gal pots. I have everbearing strawberry plants for you fruit lovers.

• Doris_J
    18 years ago

I'm interested in your Japanese Painted Fern. From your list, I have Oxalis oregana (Shamrock) and Salvia forskalei (I mangled the spelling--correct spelling is on my trade list). Or, check my list, and let me know!

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

Jacqui
    My daughter just moved into a new house with nothing in her yard except grass and bark and a few homedepot cheapo inappropriato plantos, so I would love to trade some of my plants for yours for her.

I'm interested in both some of the the blue fescues and the ferns and from your trade list maybe the lavender (what type is it?).......

From your want list I have some plants that i can dig/divide and get ready for you:
    anemones (white)--'Whirlwind' and 'Honorine Jobert'
    varigated sweet flag
    shamrock
    euphorbia characias and amydaloides
    salvia forskoahlei
    creeping phlox
    tall phlox--light purple and maybe white

Please let me know but if possible please respond to my old regular email:
    jbracik (at) msn.com
    thanks PNW Judy
    now aka 'plantknitter'

• plantknitter
    18 years ago

I forgot, I have some Chelone, too.
    Let me know what you would like so I can dig and get them ready.
    PNW JUdy

• SunnySmiles51
    18 years ago

I would love a Japanese Painted fern if I can make it to the trade. I have Trumpet Vine Orange and Yellow, Butterfly Bushes Lochinch (Purple with yellow eye and HoneyComb Yellow rooted cuttings.
    Some other things also.
    SunnySmiles51

• jburesh1388
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks everyone for your responses! I am now out of the Japanese Painted Fern. I still have Blue Fescua grass, everbearing strawberry, lavender starts, and white yarrow.

See you all at the trade.

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler