17 years ago

Apart from my trade list, I have

double cutie daylily (1)

Nandina pup (1)

Yucca (most likely filamentosa)(2)

garlic chive (1)

Coreopsis (1)

Curly rush (1) big clump

and two gorgeous roses. They are about 5 feet tall and are blooming right now, I can send pictures, don't know the names.

More to come..

Comments (22)

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Shilpa,
    May I have the double cutie daylily. I have some daylilies you might be interested in, but they don't have names. I do have pictures.
    Teresa

• jburesh1388
    17 years ago

I might be interested in your roses or hydrangea. Can you send pictures? I have 3 black mondo grass and a golden tiara hosta. As well as what is listed in my list.

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Teresa, I'll pot up the daylily for you.
    Jburesh, I hate to tell you but the hydrangea is not looking so good right now. I did not get to water it and it is kinda sad looking right now. I am going to revive it and email you the roses shortly.
    (I have family in town and life is super hectic right now)
    -Shilpa

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I have also potted up,
    double cutie daylilly x 2
    small pine tree,
    rooted rose (about 1 foot tall) deep salmon color
    Oriental limelight artemesia
    Groundcovers - Caitlin's giant ajuga, varigated sedum, wooley thyme and a fragrant lime color thyme (forgot the name)

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Shilpa,
    I would love some oriental limelight artemesia, I lost mine!
    Let me know what you would like,
    Teresa

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Hi Shilpa,
    I would love one of your daylily! I will be getting my list together this weekend, but look at my old list to see if there is something that you need. Thanks,
    Susan

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Shilpa, I would be interested in trading for one of each of your thymes and one of your var. sedums. LMK what you would like off my trade list. Karen

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susan, I have the daylily for you. Teresa, we talked.
    Karen, you have mail.
    PS. Dear GW traders & newbies - I really need to get my porch cleaned up - hubby is giving me the look! Just ask for what you want - no trade necessary. This time I am just looking into replacing the stuff I have lost. I will be posting my want (need?)list soon.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Thanks Shilpa, your a sweetheart!

• madhu
    17 years ago

Hi Shilpa,
    Thanks for the offer, I would love to get some flowering plants/bulbs. I am starting out fresh with almost 8,000 sq ft to fill :) in our new home. Except for Rhodies and some boxwood plants I don't have much on the property. If anyone wants newly planted boxwoods, I can bring them for the trade. Looking forward for the trade day.
    ~Madhu

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Madhu,
    I can take boxwoods from you.

I will bring you the yellow flowering coreopsis, salmon color rose, some hardy geraniums (very long lasting blue flowers) and other stuff that I can't remember now.
    -Shilpa

• madhu
    17 years ago

Thanks Shilpa, I will bring the boxwoods on the 23rd.

• michelelee
    17 years ago

Hey Shilpa, If you have any of the MAvis Simpson and can find something on my list, I would love to have it. Mine kicked the bucket and I miss it :^( Michele

• ruth1
    17 years ago

I need structure in my garden, and would love a rose or hydrangea. Thanks.

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Michelle - I have some Mavis Simpson potted up for you. May I have the white bleeding heart if you any left?
    Ruth - all the roses and the hydrangea are spoken for. I am going through the yard again today - will email you shortly.

These guys are also looking for homes:
    Roman chamomile (several)
    Cooking thyme (sevral)
    Marjoram (several)
    Spanish lavender (one)

-Shilpa

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Shilpa, I will take your Spanish lavender. Anything else I can bring you? Karen

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Karen, the lavender is a baby, about 4" maybe. Would you still want it? Also, did I read somewhere that you wanted gallon pots? If so, I can bring you a trash bag full of mostly gallon pots.
    -Shilpa

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi Shilpa, yes I would like the lavender and would love all the gallon pots. Thanks so much. I was looking at your want list and I have begonia grandis, hardy cyclamen, and a small hosta-golden tiarra. Could I bring your something? Karen

• albabela
    Original Author
    17 years ago

May I have some hardy cyclamen, please? With much thanks for the trade,
    -Shilpa

• michelelee
    17 years ago

It is yours Shipa. Thank you! Michele

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

I will bring you the cyclamen. Thanks for the pots and plants! Karen

• wisteria54
    17 years ago

i would love the yucca, wooley thyme, lime thyme and var sedum if you have any left, i have pots in various sizes

Sponsored
Industry Leading Countertop company in Loudoun County, VA