Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plant_babies

HAVE: Japanese Boxwood

plant.babies
17 years ago

you pay for shipping of small plant(s), or offer a trade.

plant.babies

Comments (8)

• mdvaden_of_oregon
    17 years ago

With your many posts seeming commerce oriented, it would have been handy if you put the plant lists into one, or a few threads, so that the various garden talk threads didn't vanish out of site on the page list.

• mdvaden_of_oregon
    17 years ago

Oooops !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is interesting. I thought I was in the Pacific NW gardening forum.

Don't take my advice.

• gw:plant_babies
    17 years ago

Not sure what you mean by 'commerce oriented' ... I don't really think that's true at all! Can you give me an example?

I see you've qualified your comment somewhat in your next post.

I have *ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST* in selling plants to anyone on or from Gardenweb. I am not prepared to do that much shipping!

I *mention* that I sell plants at Farmer's Market in some of my threads, but only for context. I do not have a business selling plants online, a website, or anything like that. I only started selling small starter plants at Farmer's Market in my tiny town in May, where we have only 6 vendors so far.

What I am trying to do is find plants that I don't have by offering exchanges of plants I don't want all that much.

Since I have 9 Jap. Boxwood plants that I am not going to plant in my yard, and I don't think I am going to sell them, I thought I'd offer them in an exchange for a plant I don't have yet.

:)
    plant babies

17 years ago

I've received plants from several people on Gardenweb where I paid shipping only. These were not exchanges - I did not send them a single plant.

....and there are many, many threads where people talk about sending plants to someone if they just pay for shipping!

I just don't want to trash that Jap. Boxwood - I'd rather it go to a good home, and possibly gain a plant I am looking for.

My Memberpage is messed up.

It does not show my information correctly -- my Exhange List is missing, and when I click on a Link inside my page, someone else's pages come up. I have tried several times to address this problem to Gardenweb, but so far it has not changed.

• auntyleslie
    17 years ago

I am very interesed in the Japanese Boxwood if you have any left. Just let me know the postage so I can send it to you.

17 years ago

auntyleslie,

where are you in Wash? I am in The Dalles, Oregon.

I'll box a few up and let you know the postage.

They are very small, just so you know.

pb

17 years ago

also will need your address

17 years ago

haven't heard from you ... email me at: plant.babies@gmail.com?

pb