Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lamium orvala and Geranium palmatum

Posted by sedum_gal z8, Seattle (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 23, 08 at 20:35

Hey Gardenwebbers---

I have a few of the above-mentioned plants for trade:

L. orvala is a BIG clumping perennial---mine is about 2' high and wide. It doesn't run, doesn't seed aggressively and with its' dark green foliage and rosy pink flowers, it's eyecatching and just a great garden plant. It likes partial shade and a fair bit of moisture. Mine is in dryish soil, and it sulked in the recent heat. I have 7 of these to trade.

http://hayefieldhouse.com/2008/05/31/three-neat-plants-late-may/

The other is a BIG tropical looking geranium from the Canary Islands. This bad boy is almost 4' high when flowering, and has medium pink flowers with a darker eye. It's been in flower for a long time in my garden...
I have 3 of these to trade.

http://www.heronswood.com/featured_whats-new/geranium-palmatum/
All plants are in 4'" pots.

I'm looking for Epimediums, interesting groundcovers, vines, alpines or cool/unusual plants. Whatcha got?

~Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lamium orvala and Geranium palmatum

I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation----
If anyone replies to this post, don't worry if I don't get back to you before the 7th.
I'll talk to you when I get back, and hope to see you at the Poulsbo trade!

~Lisa

o
RE: HAVE: Lamium orvala and Geranium palmatum

Lisa: Wherever you are going, have lots of fun. Looking forward to the trade. I am tempted to ask for the geranium but we will talk about a trade later. Take care
Flor de Maria

o
Geranium palmatum

Thanks Flora! I had a wonderful time, and now I'm back and starting to focus more on the trade...
I'll put your name on a Geranium palmatum.
See you soon!

Directions will be forthcoming---I'll be sending those out shortly...

~L

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here