So far I have these potted:
columbine babies-mixed white, pink, and dark purple
centaurea montana-mountain bluet 2
ajuga
schizostylis-pink 3
feverfew
salvia-purple I think this is salvia anyway 1
pacific coast iris-pinkish purple with yellow eye and deep purple veining

I also have some daylilies to trade. As soon as I can figure out how, I will get pictures up. There are 2 small (2") flowered daylilies, one red, one two-tone yellow and pink. Of the 3" flowers there is one yellow, one red with yellow eye, and one light yellow.
Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: for Sept. trade

Teresa, I love small flowered daylilies! Could I have one of the 2" ones, please? I have a variety of creepy crawly sedum I can give you in addition to what we've talked about.

o

Hi Theresa I will take one of your salvias and one of your PC iris for the rockery plants I am bringing you. Thanks! Karen

o

Hiya Teresa! I would love one of your Pacific Coast Irises and one of the 2 inch yellow/pink daylilies if still available! Let me know if there is anything of mine you'd like. Seems like there was something we talked about earlier this summer but I can't remember. Thanks
Susan

o

Hi Teresa, I would love one of the 3in Daylilies. Please check my list. I may have some extra seedlings of Sisyrinchium idahoense alba but will have to check. Will let you know. Michele

o
daylily color

Oh uh hum...sorry..the red with yellow eye. Michele

o

OK, Susan and Michele I have you down.
Teresa

o

I'd be interested in the PC iris and daylily, if any are left. I need to update my trade list. Thanks.

o

Ruth, I have you down. I would love to go thru your seeds.
Thanks,
Teresa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here