Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have for Olympia and Poulsbo trades

Posted by barbe_wa SW WA Zone 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 0:12

I finally have a trade list posted although it's still incomplete. I am continuing to dig and divide like a mad woman. Please check my list and see if there's anything that strikes your fancy.
Thanks,
Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have for Olympia and Poulsbo trades

Hey Barb,
I'm interested in the curly Germander and a Santolina or two...
Can you bring them to the Poulsbo swap?
I'll check your list again to see what I can bring you in trade. I'm sure I can come up with something... :o)

~Lisa

o

Lisa,
I'll set those aside and mark them for you.
Thanks,
Barb

o

Hi Barb, Would you please save me the Aquilegia formosa for the Poulsbo trade?
Elaine

o
RE: : Have for Olympia and Poulsbo trades

I'll mark the aquilegia for you, Elaine.

o
RE: Have for Olympia and Poulsbo trades

Hi again Barb,
I see you're looking for daylilies---I have a variegated Kwanzo that kind of cool---white striping on the foliage.
Would you like that?

~L

o

• Posted by bejoy2 Z8, Seattle, WA (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 12, 08 at 12:41

Looking forward to the trade. I have the clubhouse reserved, although I think we'll set up in the parking lot like last time, unless it's raining. We can set up refreshments in the clubhouse. Bonus! It's my Mom's birthday on Saturday! You all know her - Marie. I have cake and ice cream and soda pops, so any other food offerings you can bring will be great. See ya at 11:00 or thereabouts.

o

Lisa,
The day lily sounds great.
Thanks,
Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here