Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greenelephant_gw

HAVE: Fall Green Elephant Plant Swap Sat. Nov 7 Redmond

greenelephant
14 years ago

{{gwi:677705}}

These Gardeners are having fun no matter what the weather!

View All Pics of the Swap

You are invited to

in

Redmond, Washington

Saturday, November 7

10 AM to Noon

Article about the Green Elephant Plant Swap

Rain or shine gardeners from around Puget Sound gather to exchange and share plants, seeds, ideas and enthusiasm with others. No Sales. Just trades or freebies, please.

The Green Elephant is a thrice-a-year plant exchange; first Saturday in March, first Saturday in November. And a winter seed sowing event in January. It is hosted in North Redmond, Washington, at the Episcopal Church of the Holy Cross; The site offers parking, covered areas, indoor facilities, kitchen, lots of lawn, and playground. ItÂs five minutes from I-405 and I-520.

Directions and Maps to the Church of the Holy Cross

Cell Phone 425-223-7249

street address is:

11526 - 162nd Ave NE

Redmond, WA 98052

Tailgating Encouraged The format for the trade is like a tailgate party. You just pull into the parking lot and open up your trunk to display your treasures. Traders exchange expert gardening information as well as plant materials. In two hours all the deals are sealed.

Free Stuff Many gardeners generously share plants

from the abundance of their gardens--An excellent way to begin your garden.Â

There is always a pile of plants free for the taking at the swap.

In pots or bare root. The Green Elephant is convenient for trading bare root plants. Simply dig and divide perennials bare root to trade. They are dormant and can be transplanted with no shock.

Take a walk in our beautiful

memorial garden Visit the grass labyrinth

What if I have nothing to bring to the trade?

The swap is a great place to start your garden. Many traders love to help new gardeners get started. Come and ask questions, get advice, schmooze a little and youÂll walk away with some goodies. Bring some homemade cookies; gardeners are a pushover for food.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath