Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sylvarmoon

WANTED: wanted: southernwood

sylvarmoon
17 years ago

Hello;

I'm new here and was wondering if there was anyone in south eastern Washington? I would like some southernwood a relative of wormwood, I have sweet woodruff to trade.

Thanks; Sylvar Moon

Comments (10)

• barbe_wa
    17 years ago

Hi Sylvar Moon,
    I don't have any southernwood right now, but I usually root softwood cuttings in the spring. Keep my e-mail address and if you still haven't found any by then, send me a note, and maybe we can work something out.
    I'm in Kelso (southwest Washington) so it will probably have to be a snail mail thing.
    Barb

• sylvarmoon
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello: Barb
    Oh thank you I've been looking for a long time for this
    If I don't find anything here I will be sure and let you know.
    Thanks again! Sincerely: Sylvar Moon

P.S. I already know where I'm going to put it it will be loved and cared for .

• sylvarmoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello Barb:
    I would still love to get a start of southernwood I have not found it anywhere!! how do I go about getting some? please get back to me asap. Will pay for shipping or if I need to go there i sometimes get to Seattle or Auburn area.
    Sincerely Sylvar Moon

• barbe_wa
    16 years ago

Hi Sylvar Moon,
    You made me get a move on with those cuttings this spring! I cut some today and put them in pots to root. I'll let you know when they're ready. I don't need any sweet woodruff - got a lot - but I'll be happy to send you some rooted cuttings of southernwood for the postage.

• sylvarmoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Barb!!
    Thank you!..I make a great May wine with my woodruff! It's very easy to do...(: let me know when it's ready! have you heard of Dutchman's Pipe? it's a vine. (yes I killed it had it for years then what it grew on broke and I had to cut it back and it did'nt like it)
    Sincerely Sylvar

• barbe_wa
    16 years ago

Hi Sylvarmoon,
    I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you. I checked the southernwood cuttings yesterday and they are starting to get roots, but not enough that I feel safe mailing them yet.

• barbe_wa
    16 years ago

Hi Sylvar,
    The cuttings are rooted and ready to go. Send me an e-mail thru GardenWeb with your address if you still want some. I'll be happy to send a couple for the postage.

• sylvarmoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Merry Meet Barb!
    I sent the mailing information to your e-mail address listed. Please get back to me on this if I sent it to the wrong address..here it is: 414 n guernsey ave, dayton, wa 99328 Thanks!!
    sincerely Sylvar Moon (Y.M.B.)

• barbe_wa
    16 years ago

Hi Sylvar,
    I didn't get the e-mail yet unless DH accidentally deleted it - happens, you know. But the address given here should be sufficient for mailing. I'll get the plants in the mail this week. Try again with the e-mail: bdengel@msn.com
    Barb

• barbe_wa
    16 years ago

Hi Sylvar, they're in the mail! Let me know when they arrive. Barb