Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Haves: Figs-Pineapple Guava

Posted by drfugawe z8 OR (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 2, 06 at 11:04

Getting ready to prune my figs (Desert King/Brown Turkey) and will have cuttings for trading. Also Pineapple Guava cuttings.

Would like to trade for cuttings of male Kiwi deliciosa, "Matua".

John

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Haves: Figs-Pineapple Guava

• Posted by
    plant.babies Zone 7-8
    (gw:plant.babies) on
    Sat, Sep 2, 06 at 13:58

I would love to have a fig -- the gift we were given died this year, and we really miss it.

I only have tropicals, however.

Are you willing for postage? I am in central/eastern Oregon.

thank you for considering.

pb

o

pb,
Do you have an exchage list? Postage is ok as well.
I tried to send you an email, but your email link here is incomplete.
John

o

I'm interested in the following cuttings /seed - are you in the Portland area, or do you come to town now and then?

I have shade plants you might like. Some are on my list.
Can you use Chinese Leek? I plant mine in shade under a Cherry tree and get tons of greens Oct-May...and spring bloom that lights up the shade.

* Amity red raspberry cuttings - (the fall producer)
* Pineapple Guava (evgreen)cuttings (YAY!)
* Red garlic
* Wisteria

My neighbor has lots of hazelnuts seed this seaso I notice. I bet there are starts there if we look.

Jules

o

Jules,
No, I'm not anywhere near PDX - I'm in Coquille on SW OR coast. I could send cuttings by mail, if interested. I have cuttings of the Amity raspberry, pineapple guava, and both Chinese (W. venusta "purple")and Japanese (W. floribunda "rosea") wisteria. I also grow Rose Finn Apple potatoes from my saved seed.

Is your Chinese leek similar to Chinese chives? How do you use it? I'd be interested in cuttings of the Daphne Odorata. I'll pass on hazelnut, but what shade plants can you offer?
John

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here