Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nettasaura

HAVE: What I have for Grn Elephant trade...is it worth it?

nettasaura
17 years ago

Most of these perennials are still seedlings. I want to know if anyone actually wants any of them before I make the drive...

{{gwi:682700}}
I will only be bringing (if I come) about half of what you see here, the rest are getting transplanted at my mom's house next week.

This is what I should have a few each of left over:

Alyssum "Basket of Gold"

Aubretia

Balloon Flower "Chinese Bellflower"

Black Eyed Susans

Blue Fescue Grass

Canterbury Bells "Cup & Saucer"

Columbine "Biedermeier Dwarfs"

Delphinium "Pacific Giants"

Dusty Miller "Silver Dust"

Gaillardia

Pansy "Winter"

Penstemon

Pinks "Ipswich"

Purple ConeflowerSalvia "Blue Bedder"

Shasta Daisy "Little Princess"

Comments (7)

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Hi There,
    Even if you come with nothing it will be worth your while if you are beginning and need plants. There will be lots of extras there and also people often will post things ahead of time that will require no trades. I haven't updated my have list since the last trade, but take a look and let me know if you see anything you want and I will let you know if still available.

I'd be interested in any or all of the following seedlings
    Columbine "Biedermeier Dwarfs"
    Delphinium "Pacific Giants"
    Pansy "Winter"
    Penstemon
    Purple ConeflowerSalvia "Blue Bedder"
    I'm also interested in the following seeds if you still have some and would be more than happy to bring you plants in exchange for seeds. Any of the following would be great. You have a great list going!
    AMARANTH '06(T) - "Love Lies Bleeding"
    CALENDULA '06(C) - "Pygmy Mix"
    NASTURTIUM '06(C) - "Alaska Dwarf"
    NEMESIA '06(C) - "Pastel Mix"
    POPPY '06(C) - "Iceland"
    POPPY, FEATHER '06(C) - "Fluffy Ruffles"
    SALVIA '06(T) - "Coral Nymph"
    SNAPDRAGON '06(T) - "Night & Day"
    SPIDERFLOWER '06(C) - "Rose Queen"
    STRAWFLOWER '06(C) - "Semi-Dwarf Bouquet"
    DELPHINIUM '06(G) - "Blue Mirror" -
    CORN '06(T) - "Peaches & Cream"

• greenelephant
    17 years ago

Dear Nettasura,

Your perennial starts are wonderful. I recommend that you bring a sharpie marker and some plastic tags (old plastic miniblinds work great) so that people can identify their seedlings. That will help seal the deals.

But don't worry that they are small. Many of the people at the Green Elephant see the potential in small starts.

Regards,

Jim

• jburesh1388
    17 years ago

I'd be interested in the Aubretia, delphiniums, and penstemon (color?) as well as some spiderflower, corn, and other seeds. I'll be bringing a bunch of seeds myself, and some leftovers from the swap at my house. Hope to see you there!

• nettasaura
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The Penstemon is the Sensation Rainbow Mix from Ed Hume Seeds!

• jburesh1388
    17 years ago

oooh, sounds fun. :) Save a seedling for me, please, and I'd love to trade for seedling flats if you have extra.

I can bring you seeds for dianthus (mix of red, white, pinks), cosmos (pink, white, light purple, and dark purple mixed) calendula (bright yellow, bright orange, or pale yellow), coreopsis (sunburst or a nice short one sunrise, I think). I also have english daisy, bellis rosea plants, as well as dusty miller rooted cuttings, an extra artemisia if you like grey foliage.

Let me know if you want some or all (yes, it is ok to say all!) and I'll set them aside for you. I'd love 3-5 seedling trays if you can get them. If they have the clear dome and drip tray, I'd love those too.

thank you!

• bejoy2
    17 years ago

I'n new to GardenWeb, but I've been to several trades with my Mom, Marie. I am interested in almost everything you have listed, especially the perennial starts, but I don't have a lot to trade. My Mom is the real enthusiast, so if you have trades arranged with her already, don't bring extra for me. It all has to go home in one car.

• ruth1
    17 years ago

I'd be interested in sweet pea seeds, if you have any left, and the seedlings-

Balloon Flower "Chinese Bellflower"
    Pansy "Winter"
    Pinks "Ipswich"

Look at my list and let me know what I can bring you. Thanks.

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County