Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have for the Oly trade

Posted by garden_of_mu Z7/8 PNW (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 11, 10 at 12:44

Looking forward to the swap and seeing everyone. here's a few things I'll be bringing with me:

Variegated columbine (yellow/green), seedlings

Geum, seedlings (orange parent, but other colors close by)

Sempervivum chicks, various varieties

Bearded irises: Juniata (blue-violet), Quaker Lady (lilac/mauve blend), Treasure Island (yellow & white), Cascade Splendor (pink/apricot/gold blend), Naronda (lavender), Klamath (bright med. purple), noids in blue-violet.

Let me know if you want any of these. I'm looking for starts of Santolina, Gallardia, Salvia, Echinacia (not the orchid one please) and Rubeckia. And anything else that likes poor soil and is deer resistant.

See you next week!

Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have for the Oly trade

ALSO: sisyrinchium striatum seedlings if you're interested. All these need to go. Trades are welcome but not necessary.

o

Hi Mike,
Darn, I'm not going to be able to make it after all. I would love to get some sisyrinchium striatum seedlings from you some other time. Enjoy the trade.
Teresa

o

Mike, I'd love a few chicks and Quaker Lady, Treasure Island & Cascade Splendor. Not sure what I can dig up for you, but I will see if I can find something suitable. Thanks!

Susan

o

Hi Mike, I just dug some santolina, and I have burgundy and goblin gaillardia, and some purple sage seedlings that I'm not sure what they will turn out to be since I got the seeds on a trade. I would love a Cascade Splendor, Treasure Island and some sisyrinchium if you have any left. Let me know if you're interested.

o

Hi Mike. I would love the Klamath iris. I am bringing the Christmas iris for you..and we will have many other things. Hope you can find some that suit your needs.
Bejoy (Marie)

o

• Posted by bejoy2 Z8, Seattle, WA (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 16, 10 at 20:35

Darn, Teresa, sorry to miss you. I have your contorted filbert. I will bring it to the November Green Elephant.

Mike, I would love some Sysirinchium striatum. I have Rudbeckia, Ribes sanguineum, and another couple of Berberis thunbergii atropurpurea.

Tammy/bejoy2

o

Mike,
I can take Teresa's sisyrinchium striatum seedlings & bring to the GE in November if you're not attending. She's been generous to me, so I'd love to do her a favor.

Tammy:
Your offerings of Rudbeckia, Ribes sanguineum, & Berberis thunbergii atropurpurea sound enticing. The Berberis is on my wish list. I will have various plants + manure if you have space in your truck for a bag of future black gold.

Corrine & James
white Suburban

o

• Posted by bejoy2 Z8, Seattle, WA (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 18, 10 at 0:28

Corrine,
I will look for extra Berberis, Rudbeckia and Ribes for you, in addition to the offerings I made on your separate posting.
Tammy

o

Mike, Looks like I won't be able to make it to the trade after all! Darn it. I'll catch you next time though. Have a nice time :-)
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here