Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Questions about Issaquah Plant Trade

Posted by Firefoxx z8 Auburn, WA (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 8, 05 at 14:36

Hi, I have never been to a Plant Trade before.
I don't have any plants really started.
Do people bring cuttings to trades like this such as Rose Cuttings, rosemary Cuttings? Tomato Seeds and Herb seeds? I have a lot of great stuff in my yard but don't know what a lot of it is...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Questions about Issaquah Plant Trade

Hello Firefoxx,
Don't worry about not knowing what plants are, someone probably will. People do trade cuttings and seeds. I'm not that far from you, so if you want to come, just let me know and I'll send directions.
Teresa

o

Hi there,
If you are coming to the Issaquah trade I can bring you some apple mint. I saw it on your want list. Let me know!

o

If you come to Issaquah, I'll bring you some garlic bulbs.

o

Hello,

I am new to this forum and gardening, just moved to issaquah, learnt abt the trade though i don't have anything to trade would definetly like to participate to know abt does and don'ts abt gardening, would be present with some food. If someone can tell me the address and timings :)

-ekta

o
few seeds and plants

And yes I do have a beautiful yellowish rose after bloming which turns a little pinkish, if someone could tell me how to get it would definetly get it and some coriander seeds sowed them few weeks back and have seen nice growth from it have, lots of sage in a corner of yard its my guess if that too some needs and can tell me how to get will get it.
have pink button roses too.
thanks.

o

All newcomers are encouraged to attend. Just come to the exchanges. I'll be sure to bring extras to share with you, as will many others.

Regards,

Jim

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Elephant Plant Swap

o

I have some Egyptian walking onions. I have heard these are considered shallots. Anyone know for sure? I am bringing lots of extras for newbies, so just show up! Michele

o

I have some ornamental sunflower seeds I harvested last week. They are called 'Moulin Rouge' and are deep, deep red. I will bring you some if you'd like to try them.

Heather

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here