Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
albabela

HAVE: Lisa's Poulsbo trade

albabela
15 years ago

I was planning on bringing these to Lisa's. Let me know and I'l put your name on them.

regular garden variety pink/ purple butterfly bush (2)

Tiger eye sumac (yup!) several.

Spanish lavender (3-4)

Goldstrum black eye susan - how many do you want?

Hellebore babies - deep burgundy

Ladies mantle

Caryopteris x clandonensis 'Worcester Gold' babies

surprize daylillies

surprize Violas

(also check my list for other stuff I did not post here, & I'll probably add more stuff later)

This time I am in need of some smaller Rhodies, evergreens esp. dwarf kind and I am still looking for heaths/ heather& ericas.)

Comments (14)

• elaine8_gw
    15 years ago

Hi, I would be interested in 2 pots of the Goldstrum. Karen is bringing some but both Laura and I have several spots for these, plus any Hellebore babies.
    I checked your want list but don't seem to have anything...check my have list.
    Thanks, Elaine

• barbe_wa
    15 years ago

I would just love one of your Tiger Eye sumacs, but like Elaine I don't seem to have anything on your want list. Please have a look at my list and see if there's anything that catches your eye. In the meantime, I'm going out to check the yard to see if I can find any of the things you asked for.

• treepalm
    15 years ago

Hi Albabela,
    I would love one of your tiger eye sumacs. I have a prostrate rosemary for you, if you still would like it. Let me know if you would like anything else.
    Teresa

• barbe_wa
    15 years ago

Hi again,
    I found a Golden Feather heather that you might like. It gets 8 to 10 inches high but is for the most part prostrate. It has tiny lavender flowers, and the foliage is lime green to bright yellow in the spring and summer changing to an orangey red in late fall and winter.

• albabela
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Teresa, You got yourself a sumac! I'll be all over the rosemary, thank you!!!!
    barbe: Oooooooo, Golden Feather sounds great! Thanks. I'll dig up a sumac for you.
    Elaine:I can bring you some hellebore babies and two pots of Goldstrums. I have no anemones, would you be willing to part with some. Another one I don't have is Epimedium 'Neosulphureum'. Thanks - looking forward to seeing you at the trade.

• barbe_wa
    15 years ago

I'll go out and dig the heather this afternoon. See you at the trade. Thanks, Barb

• elaine8_gw
    15 years ago

Hi Albabela
    I'll dig the Anemones and Epimedium tomorrow.
    See you soon. Elaine

• andreab
    15 years ago

Hi Shilpa,

Are you interested in any azaleas? If you are I can give you their names, I think they're mostly pink flowering. Check my list and see if there's anything there you'd like. Could I have a Tiger eye sumac and any helebore babies? :::))))

Andrea

• albabela
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I would *love* the azalea(s?). Thank you!
    Of course, you can have sumac and some of the babies.

• sedum_gal
    15 years ago

HI Shilpa,
    Any Tiger Eye sumac babies left? I would LOVE to give one a home...
    I'm so glad you're coming to the trade!
    See you soon---

~L

• sedum_gal
    15 years ago

P.S. I can definitely find some Sedum 'Blue Spruce' for you and possibly a variegated Fuchsia procumbens...

~L

• albabela
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Lisa: I think you took the GNP trip, right? I need to hear all about it!
    I can find you some sumac. Thanks for your (as always irresistable)plants.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    15 years ago

Hiya Shilpa,
    I would love a surprise daylily. I have a thread posted with my list. Take a peek and see if there's anything you want.
    Thanks!
    Susan

• albabela
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Susan: yes, I can bring ya some daylillies. Can you bring me some hosta? I need some blue color in the shade.
    (If you still need some hydrangea let me know - I can start them and hopefully they'll take root by the time of trade)

(Oh, are you taking food requests? Yes? Great! I'll have the bok-choy salad - hold the chicken for this vegetarian.. (please?))