Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: More for Lake Tapps

Posted by Doris_J Z8 WA (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 11, 04 at 14:46

I can pot up these:

Oregano 'Kent Beauty' (a great ornamental Oregano)-about three plants

Geranium 'Cambridge'-a nice groundcover Geranium with medium pink/mauve flowers, great for problem areas

Here is a link that might be useful: Picture of Oregano 'Kent Beauty'

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: More for Lake Tapps

And for you shade gardeners, I have some Pulmonaria longifolia ssp. cevennensis, and one pot of Vancouvaria planipetala:

o

Doris, I had to look a second time and you got me with the second picture!! May I have the pot of Vancouvaria planipetala? I never turn down Pulmonaria, so I would like one of those as well. I'm out potting now, OK, not just know, I came in for just a minute and it got stretched.
Teresa

o

Yes to both, Teresa! I've got two pots of the Pulmonaria left, and I also just potted up a variegated Liriope (three pots) and a Gentiana asclepiadea 'Alba' (I'm not big on white flowers, so it's time for it to go). Anyone?

o

Also, who will be following me from my home to Lake Tapps with a truck to help haul all these plants? Hmm?

o

Doris, you are no fair at all! I have decided to make a white garden next year, so I would love Gentiana asclepiadea 'alba'. I am also into variegation, so can I have one of the variegated liriope? I have some extra blinds to make tags. I also potted up some extra daylily 'children's carnival', which is peach with a yellow center and some extra yellow daylilies. Can I tempt you with any or all?
Teresa

o

OK, Teresa, you get the Gentian and a pot of the Liriope! Would your friend like a pot of the Liriope, too?

o

Yes, she would. Can't I tempt you with anything?
Teresa

o

Yes, I could go for some Children's Carnival, and how about some red Monarda?

o
re: have:

I will mark them for you. The red beebalm has powdery mildew. I did pot some up, but just want to warn everyone.
Teresa

o

Doris - do you have any of the pulmonaria longifolia left? I'd love to try that one. You pretty much know what I have, can you think of anything I can bring you in trade other than the Echinacea and salvia?

Andi

o

Doris,
Sorry no truck.
Do you have any Pulmonaria longifolia left? I would like one, if you have one after you special trades. I am still trying to find you something. Thanks to many members here helping me this spring, I have mostly babies. Next year watch out my small plants might have divisions...lol.I CANT wait!
Kathy

o

Kathy and Andi, I've got you down for Pulmonaria. Kathy, you can always bring me eggs! Andi, I'll email you.

I can dig more of the Pulmonaria if anyone wants one.

o

Well Doris I will if they go off strike - no eggs right now. Can you imagine 40 chickens on strike?! Actually they are in molt. So we will see.
Kathy

o

What? Do they have little signs that say, "No Way, We Won't Lay!"

Don't worry, Kathy! You can always give me some Tomato or other vegie seedlings in the spring, how about that?

o

Do they want electric blankets? If so, watch out for the duck!
Teresa

o

ROFLMBO! Good one!
Well I got one egg today. I will bring eggs if they get in gear. If not I will cover ya on the veggie starts. I will have a tomato called Wisconson 55's, if you love salad/hamburger slicers this is a good one (their big ones!). A member sent me seeds and now I am hooked..lol.
Thnaks for your understanding. You can lead a chicken to the coop, but you cant make them lay!

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here