Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doris_j

HAVE: More for Lake Tapps

Doris_J
19 years ago

I can pot up these:

Oregano 'Kent Beauty' (a great ornamental Oregano)-about three plants

Geranium 'Cambridge'-a nice groundcover Geranium with medium pink/mauve flowers, great for problem areas

{{gwi:682921}}

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (16)

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    19 years ago

And for you shade gardeners, I have some Pulmonaria longifolia ssp. cevennensis, and one pot of Vancouvaria planipetala:

{{gwi:682924}}

• treepalm
    19 years ago

Doris, I had to look a second time and you got me with the second picture!! May I have the pot of Vancouvaria planipetala? I never turn down Pulmonaria, so I would like one of those as well. I'm out potting now, OK, not just know, I came in for just a minute and it got stretched.
    Teresa

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Yes to both, Teresa! I've got two pots of the Pulmonaria left, and I also just potted up a variegated Liriope (three pots) and a Gentiana asclepiadea 'Alba' (I'm not big on white flowers, so it's time for it to go). Anyone?

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Also, who will be following me from my home to Lake Tapps with a truck to help haul all these plants? Hmm?

• treepalm
    19 years ago

Doris, you are no fair at all! I have decided to make a white garden next year, so I would love Gentiana asclepiadea 'alba'. I am also into variegation, so can I have one of the variegated liriope? I have some extra blinds to make tags. I also potted up some extra daylily 'children's carnival', which is peach with a yellow center and some extra yellow daylilies. Can I tempt you with any or all?
    Teresa

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    19 years ago

OK, Teresa, you get the Gentian and a pot of the Liriope! Would your friend like a pot of the Liriope, too?

• treepalm
    19 years ago

Yes, she would. Can't I tempt you with anything?
    Teresa

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Yes, I could go for some Children's Carnival, and how about some red Monarda?

• treepalm
    19 years ago

I will mark them for you. The red beebalm has powdery mildew. I did pot some up, but just want to warn everyone.
    Teresa

• doublemom
    19 years ago

Doris - do you have any of the pulmonaria longifolia left? I'd love to try that one. You pretty much know what I have, can you think of anything I can bring you in trade other than the Echinacea and salvia?

Andi

• kitty32_z8
    19 years ago

Doris,
    Sorry no truck.
    Do you have any Pulmonaria longifolia left? I would like one, if you have one after you special trades. I am still trying to find you something. Thanks to many members here helping me this spring, I have mostly babies. Next year watch out my small plants might have divisions...lol.I CANT wait!
    Kathy

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Kathy and Andi, I've got you down for Pulmonaria. Kathy, you can always bring me eggs! Andi, I'll email you.

I can dig more of the Pulmonaria if anyone wants one.

• kitty32_z8
    19 years ago

Well Doris I will if they go off strike - no eggs right now. Can you imagine 40 chickens on strike?! Actually they are in molt. So we will see.
    Kathy

• Doris_J
    Original Author
    19 years ago

What? Do they have little signs that say, "No Way, We Won't Lay!"

Don't worry, Kathy! You can always give me some Tomato or other vegie seedlings in the spring, how about that?

• treepalm
    19 years ago

Do they want electric blankets? If so, watch out for the duck!
    Teresa

• kitty32_z8
    19 years ago

ROFLMBO! Good one!
    Well I got one egg today. I will bring eggs if they get in gear. If not I will cover ya on the veggie starts. I will have a tomato called Wisconson 55's, if you love salad/hamburger slicers this is a good one (their big ones!). A member sent me seeds and now I am hooked..lol.
    Thnaks for your understanding. You can lead a chicken to the coop, but you cant make them lay!

Kathy

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living