Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barbe_wa

WANTED: Newcastle trade

barbe_wa
17 years ago

My trade list is up for the Newcastle trade. It's not complete yet, but I have a good start on it. Please check and see if there's anything you would like. Thanks, Barb

Comments (15)

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Hi Barb,
    I would like some Strawberries, Tri-Star and Pink Chintz thyme. Check my posts and my list and let me know what I can bring you.
    Thanks,
    Teresa

• andreab
    17 years ago

Hello,

Could I have some Linaria purpurea and white Jacob's ladder? What can I bring you? If you don't see anything on my list I'll also have banana bread and oatmeal cookies if I can tempt you with those ;)

thanks!
    -Andrea

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Teresa, How about some mazus reptans and coreopsis vertcillata "Zagreb"? Thanks, Barb

• ruth1
    17 years ago

I'd be interested in Cotoneaster and Lavatera. Please check my trade list. Thanks.

Ruth

• michelelee
    17 years ago

Hi Barb, I would like an Orange Spice Thyme. Please check my list for a possible trade. Thanks, Michele

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Sure Barb,
    See you Sat.
    Teresa

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Andrea, how about an acuba and an omphalodes cappadocica "Starry Eyes"?
    Ruth, just pick out a couple of your rock garden plants and I'll be happy.
    Michele, I'd be very happy with a geranium endressii.
    Thanks, Barb

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Hi Barb,
    I would love any or all of the following

Lychnis "Angel Blush"
    Unknown irises
    Esther Reed daisies
    Puget Sparkler

Please take a look at my list including my most recent post which included a few more things.
    Susan

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susan, how about an iris "half magic" a Kwanzo daylily, tiarella Jeepers Creeper and myosotis sylvatica "Rose", if you still have some of those, that is. I'm afraid I didn't check to see what you've promised others - disorganized as usual! Are you still looking for seeds for crazy daisies and painted daisies? I have some I harvested this summer, if you're interested.

• andreab
    17 years ago

Hi Barba,

I'll dig you up some omphalodes cappadoncica 'starry eyes' and the aucuba tomorrow. For the aucbua, I've read that I can dig up the small green new growth shoots that are about 12" at the base of the plant and those will grow well, so that's what I'll bring you.

thanks!
    -Andrea

• michelelee
    17 years ago

Hi Barb, I checked your list again, I would love an Esther Reed Daisy and a Dahlia Cameo. I do have a Pulmonaria, green leaves, possibly Raspberry Splash, Viola 'Freckles' and some variegated Thyme as well as whats on my list. Let me know if anything grabs you. Thanks,Michele

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Michele, I've packed the dahlia and daisy for you. How about a viola "Freckles, and a pulmonaria? Thanks, Barb

• michelelee
    17 years ago

Thank you very much BArb. I am bringing them for you. mIchele

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Barb,
    Please accept my apologies for not having plants for you at the trade. I didn't check back for your response to my post and missed your requests. I feel awful as you always share such great things. I will mark you down for the things you said you'd be interested in and hopefully have them for you at the next trade. Thanks and sorry again,
    Susan

• barbe_wa
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Don't worry about it, Susan. I just found a request for some seeds from someone on the Winter Sowing Forum from APRIL that I missed entirely! I probably won't get to another trade until next spring, but I'll be looking forward to trading some babies with you then.