Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
h0wzz

Give Away: sept 23 trade

Gunnar's Mom
17 years ago

Hello All:
I'd like to make it to the Sept Trade at Jacqueline's. I've got many potted plants that are from divisions as I'm constantly moving stuff around. Here's the listing:

Name
Common Name
Qty
Size
Acanthus mollis
Bear's Breeches
Gal
Anemone Japonica 'Honorine Jobert'
Japanese Anenome White
4"
Arisarum proboscideum
Mouse Plant
6 dormant roots
Aster lateriflorus 'Lady in Black'
Calico Aster
4"
Aster 'Puff'
White Aster PP
4"
Carex
Yellow & Green Stripped
Gal
Clematis terniflora 'Sweet Autumn'
Sweet Autumn Clematis
2 rooted cuttings
2"
Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko'
Slender Deutzia
4"
Eryngium 'Sapphire Blue'
Sea Holly
Gal
Eryngium variifolium
Moroccan Sea Holly (marbled leaf)
4"
Gaura lindheimeri 'Whirling Butterflies'
Appleblossom Grass
4"
Leycesteria Formosa
Himalayan Honeysuckle
Gal
Lonicera japonica 'Halliana'
Hall's Honeysuckle
4"
Lysimachia clethroides
Gooseneck Strife
Gal
Persicaria microcephala 'Red Dragon'
Knotweed
2 rooted cuttings
2"
Pinellia Ternata
Green Dragon
4"
Salvia Patens
Gentian Sage
4"
Sedum (small green groundcover)
Stonecrop
lots
n' lots
Sedum spathulifolium 'Cape Blanco'
Stonecrop
lots
n' lots
Sedum spectabile 'Autumn Joy'
Stonecrop
Gal
Verbascum chaixii 'Album'
Mullein White with purple eyes
Gal
Veronicastrum virginicum
Culver's Root
4"

Take these please. I really need to get rid of these pots all around my garden, so NO TRADES NECESSARY. However, I'd like to get some of these if you have bulbs, corms, & roots of:

Agapanthus blue, African Lily
Amarcrinum, Amaryllis belladonna x Crinum moorei
Amaryllis Belladonna, Naked Lady
Bletilla, Ground Orchid
Canna (not pink), Indian Shot
Crinum, Cape Coast Lily
Crocosmia, Montretia
Gladiolus Communis ssp. Byzantinus, Sword Lily
Gladiolus Tristis, Yellow Marsh Afrikaner
Gloriosa, Glory Lily
Hedychium, Ginger Lily
Hippeastrum, Amaryllis
Rhodophiala Bifida, Oxblood Lily
Watsonia, Bugle Flower
Zantedeschia aethiopica, Unspotted White Calla
Zephyranthes, Rain Lily

If you don't have anything on my likes but would want anything on the above list, please LMK so I can set them aside for you.

Comments (27)

• kellied
    17 years ago

I would love an Aster Lady in Black.

I have named varieties of crocosmia and also gladiolus gavandensis 'Boone'. Which would you prefer?

• albabela
    17 years ago

May I please have a Moroccan Sea Holly and some Cape Blanco sedum? Feel free to check out the trade list to see if I can offer you something in return. Thanks,
    -Shilpa

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Hi I would love one of your aster Lady in black, aster puff, Eryngium varifolium, Salvia patens, Sedum 'cape blanco, and a culver's root. I have agapanthus with blue flowers, Canna-Stutgard, and lots of orange flowering crocosmia, and a yellow flowering one with brown foliage. I also have lots of other things on my trade list. Please LMK what I can bring you. Thanks for all the great plants!! Karen

• treepalm
    17 years ago

Hello, I would like an Arisarum proboscideum, Sedum spathulifolium 'Cape Blanco', Pinellia Ternata, Eryngium 'Sapphire Blue', and Clematis terniflora 'Sweet Autumn'. I have crocosmia (red, orange and yellow), white calla lilies ( will check to make sure they don't have spots), and some canna (I'll check on colors) or anything else on my list you might be interested in.
    Thanks,
    Teresa

• michelelee
    17 years ago

Oh wow! I would love your Acanthus mollis, Veronicastrum and Deutzia. I have some Glad byzantine babies, don't know how great they come from seed. Please check my list for anything else. Let me know. Michele

• michelelee
    17 years ago

Oh, I forgot the Carex also please if you can find something off my list. Thanks again, Michele

• Gunnar's Mom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello all:
    Kellied--I have you down for Aster'LIB' xchng for some named crocosmia
    Albabela--I've got you down for Eryn. varifolium and Sedum 'CBlanco' xchng for some Echin. 'Magnus'
    Flowerfan2--You get Aster 'LIB', Aster 'Puff', Eryngium varifolium, Salvia Patens, Sedum 'CBlanco', and a V.Virginium xchng for some of your blue Agapanthus, Canna 'Stutgard' and Orange Crocosmia
    Treepalm--You get A.Proboscideum, Sedum 'CBlanco', P.Ternata, E. 'Sapphire Blue', and C. 'Sweet Autumn' xchng for some Red and Yellow Crocosmia, White Calla, non-pink Canna and any native Strawberry if you still have any.

I am a spreadsheet type o'gal, so I'll try to update my trade listings at the link below to keep everyting straight. See you all in a few weeks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Updated list for Sept 23 trade

• Gunnar's Mom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Michelelee--They're all yours. I'll gladly take the Glads. I think you gave me comfrey last year for some bunchberry, if I remember correctly. See you on the 23rd.

• sedum_gal
    17 years ago

Hi au natural,
    I would like the other Pinellia, if it's still available---and I could always use the Sedum 'Cape Blanco', as much as you care to part with.
    I've got quite a few Crocosmias in gallon pots (lost their tag, but I think it's 'Emberglow'), and can bring you a nice Blettila striata.
    BTW, do you have any more bunchberry to trade? I'm looking for multiples of this, and can trade a Datisca cannabina, Trachycarpus/windmill palm, or a canna...
    Let me know!
    Thanks,
    ~Lisa

• Gunnar's Mom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Lisa,
    Unfortunately, I've already promised the 2nd P. Ternata to another. However, I do have a bunch of seedlings around the mama clump. Would you be interested in those?
    I do have alot of S.'Cape Blanco' and I can dig a clump of the cornus nearer the date.
    The blettila or the trachycarpus would be more than welcomed.

Here is a link that might be useful: I'll try to keep this reasonably current

• sedum_gal
    17 years ago

Hi, a couple Pinellia seedlings sound great----thank you for those, and for the others as well. :o)
    I'll set aside a trachycarpus, a bletilla, and some of the crocosmia, if you're interested...it's a shorter growing cv. (18"-24") and has soft orange flowers. Can send a photo if you'd like.
    Looking forward to the swap!
    ~Lisa

• treepalm
    17 years ago

How many native strawberries would you like? I was planning on thining them and have plenty.
    Teresa

• albabela
    17 years ago

I'll dig up 'Magnus' for you.
    See you at the trade.
    -Shilpa

• doublemom
    17 years ago

If you have any left of the Eryngium 'Sapphire Blue', I'd love one!

Thanks,
    Andi

• Gunnar's Mom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Treepalm--I'll be happy with whatever you can spare.
    Doublemom--I've got a big pot of E.'S.Blue' set aside for you.
    See you on the 23rd.

• lauraann
    17 years ago

Any chance a Verbascum or Guara is still available?
    I'm sure I can come up w/ something from your list b-4 the trade.

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Oh how did I miss this!! hehe Maybe there's still something left! I would be interested in you Aster 'Puff', Anemone 'Honorine Joubert', and Eryngium 'Sapphire Blue'. I have an orangish-red crocosmia already potted up. Thanks,
    Susan

• ruth1
    17 years ago

I would love a Deutzia gracilis Nikko, and if you have any Eryngium left that would be great. I am also interested in the Gaura, Pinellia seedlings if any are left, and sedums. I have quite a few Crocosmia to trade.

• jeno
    17 years ago

Hi AuNatural,

If you still have them, I'd be happy to take off your hands;
    Leycesteria Formosa
    Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko'
    Clematis terniflora 'Sweet Autumn'
    Gaura lindheimeri 'Whirling Butterflies'
    Thanks,
    Jen

• Gunnar's Mom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Unfortunately, the Gaura roots rotted, so I'm crossing this off the list.
    Nightnurse -- I have you down for an Aster 'Puff', Anemone 'Honorine Joubert', and Eryngium 'Sapphire Blue'.
    Ruth -- You can have a Deutzia and a couple P.Ternata seedlings. I can offer you a couple 4" E. 'Sapphire blue', the gallons are gone, and I'll bring extra sedums including a couple I didn't list.
    Jeno--Yes, take them! (except the gaura; it's is no good).

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    17 years ago

Thank you so much! I will put your name on one of the crocosmias.
    Susan

• wisteria54
    17 years ago

hi, I would like:
    Aster lady in Black
    Eryngium sea holly
    lysimachia
    any sedums
    if you have any of these left
    thanks a bunch
    Pam C.

• Gunnar's Mom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Wisteria,
    Sorry, the A. Lateriflorus 'LIB' are gone. I will bring you the Lysimachia clethroides, a 4" E. 'Sapphire Blue' and a bunch of sedums.

• michelelee
    17 years ago

Wow! Thank you! They are yours. Are you sure there was nothing else you wanted? If so, just let me know. Thanks, Michele

• flowerfan2
    17 years ago

Janine, could I try one of your persicaria red dragons as well? Thanks. Karen

• andreab
    17 years ago

If you have any left, could I please have some Salvia Patens, Verbascum chaixii 'Album', and Sedum spathulifolium 'Cape Blanco' ??

thanks a bunch,
    Andrea

• Gunnar's Mom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

flowerfan2--I have the P. 'Red dragon' for you.
    Andrea--I'll mark the following with your name: Salvia Patens, V.Chaixii 'Album', and S.'Cape Blanco'

-J

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner